Return Of Mayor / Warden Building In The PD

Yamagata

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum] 
I'm suggesting a return of the mayor & police warden's capabilities to build in the PD. I've been
absent for some time and upon my return my only disappointment has been that basing inside the PD has
been completely removed. Allow the PD to have 4 fading doors maximum like it used to and authorize
adding props by the mayor & police warden.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?]
This makes mayor a more attractive role to play, recently the mayor job has been completely neglected
by the player base (from my observations). Having a mayor on the server adds another layer of roleplay
potential, it gives incentive for people to play PD jobs. With nobody playing the mayor job, pd classes
have been neglected as well

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]
In summary, allowing the mayor and the police warden to build in the PD increases player's "want" to play those classes. When you have an active mayor, you also get an active PD which increases role play potential on the server greatly. Those are my five cents, take it or leave it.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Yamagata
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4

I do agree since I've been back the new changes in terms of no collide bases and no building in the pd anymore it has been a change. I'll be honest the role play in terms of pd has not been that interesting since anybody can advert raid and kill everyone in the pd without any protection such as fading doors. It always was more fun raiding the pd when there were base builds apart of it. I'd love to see this change +1

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1

I never really died as Mayor when building was permitted as no one was able to get through my defenses. So, this would be a good re-implementation but instead of having a maximum of 4 fading doors, I suggest lowering it to 2. 

Also, I agree with Mayor not being played as much. Every time I hop on, there is no one playing Mayor. That's quite surprising though because it's not hard surviving unless someone is spamming hits on you.

Edited by Boalp
  • Like 1
  • Agree 3
1 hour ago, Boalp said:

+1

I never really died as Mayor when building was permitted as no one was able to get through my defenses. So, this would be a good re-implementation but instead of having a maximum of 4 fading doors, I suggest lowering it to 2. 

Also, I agree with Mayor not being played as much. Every time I hop on, there is no one playing Mayor. That's quite surprising though because it's not hard surviving unless someone is spamming hits on you.

+1 add it back but with less doors in order to nerf PD bases is a great idea

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I would like to add the fact that someone doesn't even have to lock pick their way in. As well as someone adverting raid if they see cops in the pd then shoots rockets in there then adverts over. Honestly like what a few people said above it would be great to add this back but reduce the amount of doors to like 2 then it would be perfect.

• Like 1

Denied

As fun as it is for mayor's to have bases, we removed it due to the reason we'd have mayor's who'd be a mayor for sometimes a whole hour long, just afking and not doing anything due to the fact they have a heavily armed base. Police can also break NLR during a pd raid, which is a huge advantage already.

What I can possibly see happening is warden being able to build so they can decorate the jails, however building big bases will not be returning for the foreseeable future.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2