Horse's MRDM Appeal

Horse

In-game name: Horseyy
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:177961535
Staff members in-game name: Dont know wasnt on when the ban occured.
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:75045340
Date & Time of incident: 3/17/2021 Dont know the exact time
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: MRDM
How long were you banned for?: 2 Weeks
Proof of Ban: https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A1%3A177961535
What happened? (include any proof): I have no idea Idk if this was accidental or what but I dont believe I was on at the time of the ban but I guess I must've been because LTAP wasnt added onto the ban.
Why should your ban be removed?: I could probably explain myself If I got a little bit of context to the ban but I am clueless right now. If the staff member who banned me could explain thatd be great. anything I did do wasnt intentional because I remember clearly never intentionally massing on the server at any point.

6 minutes ago, Horseyy said:

I was told it was Alex Deviluke who banned me but idk what his tag is so if someone could tag him for me thatd be great

I witnessed you kill multiple people checked kill logs and you had like 6-8 people you killed I had the SS but My power went out so I wasnt able to upload it

1 minute ago, Xavier said:

I witnessed you kill multiple people checked kill logs and you had like 6-8 people you killed I had the SS but My power went out so I wasnt able to upload it

I was PD raiding a good amount that night wouldnt kill 6-8 people without raiding. Was I on when you banned me or did you have to ban me via steam id when I got off?

Edited by Horseyy
Just now, Horseyy said:

I was PD raiding a good amount that night wouldnt kill 6-8 people without raiding. Was I on when you banned me or did you have to ban me via steam id when I got off?

You were still On the server cause I watched you do it and a Raid only lasts 10 mins

2 minutes ago, Xavier said:

You were still On the server cause I watched you do it and a Raid only lasts 10 mins

I don’t doubt you saw me kill a good amount of people hmm... I don’t remember being banned are you sure I didn’t hop off right after the raid or something or maybe your confusing me with someone else idk. Was there anyone else who was there at the time (staff trusted community members) etc maybe they could provide their side of the story and we could figure this out

Just now, Horseyy said:

I don’t doubt you saw me kill a good amount of people hmm... I don’t remember being banned are you sure I didn’t hop off right after the raid or something or maybe your confusing me with someone else idk. Was there anyone else who was there at the time (staff trusted community members) etc maybe they could provide their side of the story and we could figure this out

Like I said a few mins after I banned you I lost power 

• Informative 1