DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Yamagata - Moderator Applicaton

Yamagata

In-game name: Yamagata
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:57411277
Warns: 0 
Timezone: Mountain
Playtime?: | Yamagata has played for 1173:25:57. (Though I think it should be more than this since there was a playtime wipe a while ago (or so I believe)). 
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Gl1tch (Unofficially? I told him I was thinking of applying and he said "DUDE DO IT") 
Past experiences as staff: I was the manager of this server a couple years ago. Once I resigned I came back for a bit and worked my way up to admin again before leaving once again. 
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

The first thing that I would like to say, is that I've greatly enjoyed my time on Garnet Gaming over the past four years. Regardless of the several times I have left, whether it be for a couple of weeks to many months, I've always found my way back here. Some of my greatest and most memorable moments have been on this server, and literally, I've grown up with some of the people on here. What this all boils down to, is that I care about the server. I've spent so much of my life here that I feel a sense of duty to protect it from minges and those who seek to ruin our experience on here. It's because of this sense of duty & respect for the server that I will make a great staff member once again. 

Secondly, my experience is undoubtedly my greatest strength. I've spent years on this server and I've become a master of the rules. My experience as a manager has led me to further respect higher ups and the situations they have to deal with. Despite my experience that I would have over other staff members, I will not use this against them in situations of rule clarifications. If you're my higher up, your word becomes law, and I will follow it without question, regardless of how I may have ruled on it years ago. I know how to handle almost every situation, if called upon, I could perhaps provide insight into tricky situations and provide advice on how to settle them. I do feel that I was a (mostly) successful manager on the server and I know this will assist in me being a good staff member once again. 

Thirdly, the amount of time & the times I play at can be extremely beneficial to the server. Admittedly, I don't have as much time as I would like to play on the server on a weekly basis. But as I mention below, I can offer at a minimum of 7+ hours a week to the server. This time would be spent in betterment of the server, either by encouraging role play amongst players or actively on duty. If all I can do is the minimum 7 hours then that time will be spent entirely on duty, my requirements and responsibilities as a staff member come before anything else on the server. I also play later in the day when other staff aren't on, meaning I can be beneficial to staff members who have to handle the chaos of nighttime minges. (I'm looking at you @Gl1tch) The amount of quality time I can put into the server and the times I'm on the server both will be greatly beneficial to the server and adds to why I should be chosen over other applicants. 

In conclusion, I would be greatly honored to return as a staff member on Garnet Gaming. I have the moral sense of duty to protect the server from minges, I have the experience, and I have sufficient time to offer to the server. I would be a great addition to the staff team and anyone who has worked with me before on the staff team can vouch for just that. Thank you so much for reading, especially those who read the entire thing.

- Yamagata
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Certainly I was probably banned from some random servers when I was a younger and mingier me. 
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes... though they were a couple of years ago and I can't find a specific date for them. One of them would've been in 2018 and the other would've been 2016. 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I go to college, work part time, and am a DM for my group of friends. I honestly don't have a ton of time but I can easily meet my requirements for staffing. Honestly, I can probably find an hour to play a day or more so at least 7 hours/week. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Dungeons & Dragons, writing, history, geography, I'm studying for psychology in college, I work at a Buffalo Wild Wings as a server. 
Did you read the staff rules?: Yamagata

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

+1 Do I even have to explain why? 'Tis a perfect application other than the lack of time that you can contribute, but that's pretty insignificant in my opinion compared to the rest of it. I hope that you'll be accepted!

• Like 1

+1  I haven't seen you before but quality staff application, also you have a lot of hours! The amount of time you have available for the role is kind of iffy but understandable with what you are doing in life. Cant wait to see what others who do know you say good luck bro! 🙂 

loiter squad GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

Edited by RealOmni

I read the whole thing man, this is one of the most out standing applications I've seen in a good while. Great work man and unfortunetley I haven't met you yet. I think during my gap of being away from the server resulted into more people moving up in the ranks and new names. Anyways man can't wait to meet you and good luck!!!!

+1

15 hours ago, Yamagata said:

In-game name: Yamagata
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:57411277
Warns: 0 
Timezone: Mountain
Playtime?: | Yamagata has played for 1173:25:57. (Though I think it should be more than this since there was a playtime wipe a while ago (or so I believe)). 
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Gl1tch (Unofficially? I told him I was thinking of applying and he said "DUDE DO IT") 
Past experiences as staff: I was the manager of this server a couple years ago. Once I resigned I came back for a bit and worked my way up to admin again before leaving once again. 
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

The first thing that I would like to say, is that I've greatly enjoyed my time on Garnet Gaming over the past four years. Regardless of the several times I have left, whether it be for a couple of weeks to many months, I've always found my way back here. Some of my greatest and most memorable moments have been on this server, and literally, I've grown up with some of the people on here. What this all boils down to, is that I care about the server. I've spent so much of my life here that I feel a sense of duty to protect it from minges and those who seek to ruin our experience on here. It's because of this sense of duty & respect for the server that I will make a great staff member once again. 

Secondly, my experience is undoubtedly my greatest strength. I've spent years on this server and I've become a master of the rules. My experience as a manager has led me to further respect higher ups and the situations they have to deal with. Despite my experience that I would have over other staff members, I will not use this against them in situations of rule clarifications. If you're my higher up, your word becomes law, and I will follow it without question, regardless of how I may have ruled on it years ago. I know how to handle almost every situation, if called upon, I could perhaps provide insight into tricky situations and provide advice on how to settle them. I do feel that I was a (mostly) successful manager on the server and I know this will assist in me being a good staff member once again. 

Thirdly, the amount of time & the times I play at can be extremely beneficial to the server. Admittedly, I don't have as much time as I would like to play on the server on a weekly basis. But as I mention below, I can offer at a minimum of 7+ hours a week to the server. This time would be spent in betterment of the server, either by encouraging role play amongst players or actively on duty. If all I can do is the minimum 7 hours then that time will be spent entirely on duty, my requirements and responsibilities as a staff member come before anything else on the server. I also play later in the day when other staff aren't on, meaning I can be beneficial to staff members who have to handle the chaos of nighttime minges. (I'm looking at you @Gl1tch) The amount of quality time I can put into the server and the times I'm on the server both will be greatly beneficial to the server and adds to why I should be chosen over other applicants. 

In conclusion, I would be greatly honored to return as a staff member on Garnet Gaming. I have the moral sense of duty to protect the server from minges, I have the experience, and I have sufficient time to offer to the server. I would be a great addition to the staff team and anyone who has worked with me before on the staff team can vouch for just that. Thank you so much for reading, especially those who read the entire thing.

- Yamagata
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Certainly I was probably banned from some random servers when I was a younger and mingier me. 
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes... though they were a couple of years ago and I can't find a specific date for them. One of them would've been in 2018 and the other would've been 2016. 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I go to college, work part time, and am a DM for my group of friends. I honestly don't have a ton of time but I can easily meet my requirements for staffing. Honestly, I can probably find an hour to play a day or more so at least 7 hours/week. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Dungeons & Dragons, writing, history, geography, I'm studying for psychology in college, I work at a Buffalo Wild Wings as a server. 
Did you read the staff rules?: Yamagata

Well this application is spot on not much filler at all, +1 good luck mr