In-game name: Cxoud
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:527165449
Staff members in-game name: I don't know
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): I don't know
Date & Time of incident: I don't know
Timezone: MTN Standard
Ban Reason: Racism.
How long were you banned for?: 69420 years
Proof of Ban: https://gyazo.com/187a9d6b9a7a6aca4f6068d05f884bc0?token=7d0355a7ed5812260d26796105f581b7
What happened? (include any proof): In all honesty, I havent been playing gmod since December. Today I attempted to log onto GarnetGaming MilitaryRP and I was banned. I assume someone logged onto my account and got me banned. I have never been racist and I never intend to be.
Why should your ban be removed?: Since the last time I logged onto GarnetGaming, I know that I was an ass and acted like a retard. Since then I have changed so much. If I got the change to go back in time and change that then I wouldn't have ever logged onto the server. I enjoyed the server whole heartedly and enjoyed being around the officers and enlisted among RU & US. As I said, I have changed significantly since the last time I logged on and I dont plan to ever be mingy in anyway shape or form if I am unbanned. I plan to play the game as it was intended to be played.

Thank you for your time.
-Cxoud

• Disagree 4
  • Agree 1
18 minutes ago, Cxoud said:

I know that I was an ass and acted like a retard. Since then I have changed so much. If I got the change to go back in time and change that then I wouldn't have ever logged onto the server. I enjoyed the server whole heartedly and enjoyed being around the officers and enlisted among RU & US. As I said, I have changed significantly since the last time I logged on and I dont plan to ever be mingy in anyway shape or form if I am unbanned

Just by saying that you have "changed so much" doesn't prove anything. You have not interacted with the community pretty much at all nor have you gotten on teamspeak since your ban and talked to a lot of people(If any at all). Are we just supposed to take your word that you have changed? We have heard stuff like that all the time from people claiming to have changed. Not trying to be rude but you will actually have to PROVE that you have and can change if you want to be unbanned.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
50 minutes ago, Cxoud said:

In-game name: Cxoud
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:527165449
Staff members in-game name: I don't know
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): I don't know
Date & Time of incident: I don't know
Timezone: MTN Standard
Ban Reason: Racism.
How long were you banned for?: 69420 years
Proof of Ban: https://gyazo.com/187a9d6b9a7a6aca4f6068d05f884bc0?token=7d0355a7ed5812260d26796105f581b7
What happened? (include any proof): In all honesty, I havent been playing gmod since December. Today I attempted to log onto GarnetGaming MilitaryRP and I was banned. I assume someone logged onto my account and got me banned. I have never been racist and I never intend to be.
Why should your ban be removed?: Since the last time I logged onto GarnetGaming, I know that I was an ass and acted like a retard. Since then I have changed so much. If I got the change to go back in time and change that then I wouldn't have ever logged onto the server. I enjoyed the server whole heartedly and enjoyed being around the officers and enlisted among RU & US. As I said, I have changed significantly since the last time I logged on and I dont plan to ever be mingy in anyway shape or form if I am unbanned. I plan to play the game as it was intended to be played.

Thank you for your time.
-Cxoud

Here putting my input on this, you were one of my MARSOC TRNs you were some what retarded which led to you being removed among inactivity and a talk with Grace. For ban appeals not being meant for apologies and everything this appeal will most likely be denied. Now I know you have somewhat changed or something like that but in my opinion your ban will most likely be not accepted. 

• Disagree 2

I don't have any evidence for the ban on you however I will say this, it is pretty rare for me to ban someone and less common for it to be for a reason like that. What did you do to warrant that? I have a pretty good idea of what happened from my perspective but I want to know what you have to say for yourself.

• Disagree 1

In all honesty, if I did say racist things I do not recall it, if I did I 100% regret it and do not plan to do the same within the rest of my lifetime. I have made many bad decisions within my time in MilitaryRP and I regret them all. I take full responsibility for anything I have done or haven't done in Garnet Gaming.

1 hour ago, Python said:

dude you came on the server and massed me and jake jailed you and after i colored you black and you ran around say your a (N word) 

Do you have evidence of this? We can't move forwards with just word of mouth.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Cxoud said:

I have no memory of that bro. Like I said I havent been on gmod since December.

In the same way you sold your steam and discord accounts? Look, I understand you want to be unbanned but expecting us to believe you had no memory of this is a little over the top. The ban was less than a month ago, either stop lying, secure your account or get off the florida man fuel.

I know that I pretended to sell my accounts and that was me just being a fucking idiot and minging in the discord. I dont recall the event whatsoever, I understand actions speak louder than words so in the case that I am unbanned you wont be seeing any of the mingy retard Cxoud you saw in the past, I put that on everything I have.

6WRlVC4.pngSo 5 days after your mass ban was up you decided to be racist and quirky?

5 hours ago, Cxoud said:

I assume someone logged onto my account and got me banned.

You are liable for all actions on your account.

5 hours ago, Cxoud said:

I havent been playing gmod since December

So the person who hacked your account decided to play Garry's Mod and log onto Garnet Gaming? Makes sense.
-1, shitty story, appeals aren't for apologies neither.

• Agree 1