Astolfos Staff Application

Astolfo

+1

Alright, I have seen you a lot in game, and in TS. You seem to be well known in community. When you first joined the server, I remember you being quite mingey and that shit, but I've definitely seen improvement in your behavior. I think at this point, you would make a good fit for the team to fully see your ability. Good Luck!

On 3/23/2021 at 1:49 PM, JackJJ said:

+1 You’re a nice person in-game and contribute very much to the US Army. You have never been banned on any other servers. You have past staff experience on other Garry’s Mod servers.

You can contribute a lot of time to being a staff member (I think. Please elaborate on the minimum 500 hours. Is that like total or something? It would be more helpful if I could know how much time you could contribute per week/day.) You have some pretty damn good paragraphs with hardly any filler in them and I’m sure you’ll be a great staff member. 🙂

The only thing I’d fix is this. Please use /playtime name in-game to find your exact playtime.

I did use /playtime that’s how many hours I had at the time of writing I don’t think I understand what you mean 

Edited by Astolfo
40 minutes ago, Astolfo said:

I did use /playtime that’s how many hours I had at the time of writing I don’t think I understand what you mean 

When you do /playtime and you get the message that looks like “| Jack JJ has played for 9999:46:17” most people just copy and paste that straight into the application to prove that they actually used the command to see their playtime and to show us their exact amount of playtime instead of any rounded playtimes or estimations.

On 3/23/2021 at 10:14 AM, Astolfo said:

20 Years Old 

No cap thought you were 12 lol but anyways I totally agree you'll be fit for staff. I always had great moments with you and you are always active can't wait to see you get accepted. +1

Edited by Ba11ParkFrank41

+1

Astlofloso is a cool guy to chat with in TeamSpeak and from my perspective, hasn't wronged anyone harshly. A respectable character on the server in my opinion which is why I believe that'd warrant him a position as trial mod. Nothing major though, but maybe tone down the pfp.

GL