In-game name: 11B DS SFC Darkfox or on RU side 2GA RFR SGT DarkWolf
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  76561198364843102
Warns:0
Timezone: America, Central, or in nerdy way GMT -05:00
Playtime?:37:44:23
Do you have access to Team Speak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:NO
Referral(s): No One.
Past experiences as a Game Master: Back when being an officer on another Military RP Server that has shut due to not enough players.
Why should we choose you over other applications? I am a peddle to the metal kind of deal, I would like the server to be fun and fair as well as being watched over by someone who has seen both sides and understands the situation that the argument is into. I would also want to help others out when it is needed or take over when I need to do so, so that there is time on others hands and to be having a populated server filled with positive outcomes.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? None
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I would get on when i can, ussaully come back on in a day or two, but not long.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: A Gamemaster responsibility is to assure that all players are treated fairly  and that they server can flourish with fun outcomes and fun little mini games or huge events that should be put to work, and to be controlled.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I would help keep control of others and be fair among others, and to help others have fun within the game

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: Events, when there is as simple as it could be heard, and as for the idea, here we go,                                   "So far as seen is so far as it can go!" Was once told to me, though never took that to heart or simple, though now i understand little as it can go, but that aint the best of ideas that it can be, US in command leadership told us to head to HQ or DB to get packed and ready, due to some RU getting there hands with some bad guns, and that we need to secure and evac out as soon as possible, though with no mechinery it would take about 4 minutes to get all the Supplies in! Though not all "cherry good news" is not so cherry, the whole entire RU is going after it if it does get into our truck! Talk about a lovely day.....                                      thats a good idea you think?..

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: Supply Rush(all people start out with pistals and rush to middle to get guns which will be random/////////Kill Point: capture the flag except when on the point youll be able to kill and gain points for your team.//////////Jug And Chug: Us has to push with 6 juggernaugs and the rest medics, as Ru protects the base. Ru die go back to Spawn and stay in, as US juggs die, they cannot respawn or be revived, and medics help juggs in any way.//////Tag and Dash both teams have a person holding a random objects, both has to kill the other holding the object as well as help there own to the opposite base, if the carriar dies, another picks up//////Story Beginning, As a startup we could say that the area has a great resorce, and that both  forces tended to tackle to it, (it can be anything stack up) whichever team wins gets to have the main character till they loose a story match up.

5 minutes ago, DaddyIssues said:

Oi mate pretty nice staff app, buttt you dont got enough hours, so im neutral

• Reach a /playtime of 500 hours on the server you are applying for.

edit, thought it was a staff app, I stopped at the playtime. My reason still stands, not enough hours.

Edited by Tuna

Game master duty’s requires a good understanding of the community and the game. -1 from cuz of hours mostly try to get to know the community more and be on TS whenever you are on the game after a while perhaps you will be fit to be a GM

Edited by Party
6 hours ago, JackJJ said:

-1 Even if you aren't applying for gamemaster, you still don't meet the 75 hour minimum requirement for staff. Unfortunately, your application will be denied because you do not meet the requirements.

8 hours ago, Yurri said:

In game master application format, it makes it clear you need at least 500 hours on the server you are applying for. Once you get to know the community more, You might be a good fit

9 hours ago, Party said:

Game master duty’s requires a good understanding of the community and the game. -1 from cuz of hours mostly try to get to know the community more and be on TS whenever you are on the game after a while perhaps you will be fit to be a GM

Speaking onto this matter, being a game master would require knowledge and understanding of the combat/community. Get your hours up and get familiar with the community and apply again. I'd be happy to take a look at your application beforehand and tell you if its good or not. Fetn#2343 my discord if you want some help on your next application.