Event Classes

Fetn

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum] 
I am suggesting that we add certain classes to the event class portion. The reason for this would be to make it easier for events, like setting them to Tali rifleman for an event or Osama for an event. This would also add more RP like allowing a set group of people a WL on those classes like adding MP to the event section as kind of a 2nd life sort of thing. It would bring more passiverp to the server and overall make it more realistic.  

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?]
It would help out the GMs so that better player models for events so players don't get confused in events. It would also bring passiveRP more into certain situations when needed. It is very simple and over all easy to add these classes and would help out the GMs a lot.
	Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]

The classes I want added are

Tali Rifleman
Osama
Military Police classes (for some passiverp)

Alpha

Raider Regiment

RU Ambassador

US Ambassador

• Agree 5
13 minutes ago, Aparh said:

Most of the models needed are already on the server. 

This is what I was worried about as long as there aren’t any additional models that are large ass addons it’s a +1 from me otherwise it’s pretty simple to change someone’s model and their job/name.

Edited by Horseyy
+1
7 minutes ago, Horseyy said:

This is what I was worried about as long as there aren’t any additional models that are large ass addons it’s a +1 from me otherwise it’s pretty simple to change someone’s model and their job/name.

All the models are already on the server they just need a class

27 minutes ago, Fetn said:

All the models are already on the server they just need a class

+1 I don't see any negative effects that would come as a result of this, and if the models are already on the server, then why not add them to classes that would benefit the Gamemasters?

+1

Gives more incentive to stay on the server longer and work your way up to that position (e.g. MP), also, gives people something to do during peacetime other then sit around and mic spam, they can just police the map, or blow up the map, as a taliban. I really like the ambassador idea though, that'd be cool to add a more diplomatic standpoint to the server, it'd also be cool to essentially control most forces and operations.

Big fat +1

I have been waiting for some RP scenarios to be set up on this server and I definitely think that this idea would even encourage that further. Not only could this add onto RP events, it could also become a player thing maybe - like having more regiments set up within the factions (MP etc.). That's not the priority for this suggestion, but I really like the idea of implementing these models into RP events on the server.

+1

This seems really easy to implement based on the fact that the addons are already on the server. However, it would be pretty cool if base faction officers got some ceremonial gear as well. Uniforms of the Royal Navy - Wikipedia.       <<<<< While this is technically Royal Navy, it would still be cool to have something like this (this was the first picture i saw on google images

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...