Garnet, I love how you think posting a screenshot from a private conversation on Snapchat from a week ago justifies you not accepting my TS ban appeal. It was a week ago,     I  A M  R E F O R M E D, so yea, also, i think you skipped over my donator WL help post again.

Next time you decide to post a private chat screenshot, please scribble out my last name.

Give me a warn for tagging you if you wish, but this is directly targeted at you, @Garnet but i have nowhere to pm you at, so yea. Wouldn't have to tag you if you hadn't banned me from TS. Jus' sayin'.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV  Not cool dude VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

unknown.png

4 minutes ago, Phantom said:

How to get Comm banned 101

IF that happens (notice thats a big if) i will be doing something. I'm just making a point about how not to run a server community: "DON'T RELEASE YOUR PLAYERS PRIVATE INFO"

That is actually DOCXing.

DID YOU KNOW:

DOCXing is illegal. 

@brandonburt (Fallen)

Edited by cn.kole
calmed down?
4 minutes ago, cn.kole said:

IF that happens (notice thats a big if) i will be doing something. I'm just making a point about how not to run a server community: "DON'T RELEASE YOUR PLAYERS PRIVATE INFO"

That is actually DOCXing.

DID YOU KNOW:

DOCXing is illegal. 

@brandonburt (Fallen)

Using big text is not going to help you get unbanned, it will only make it worse.

4 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Giving someone’s name isn’t dozing I said it on snap and I’ll say it here google is your freind dumbass

4 minutes ago, Phantom said:

How to not cut your losses 101

4 minutes ago, [GG] Cypher said:

I never thought that someone could be so fucking retarded.

dox
däks/
verb
informal
gerund or present participle: doxxing
  1. search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.
1 minute ago, cn.kole said:

dox
däks/
verb
informal
  1. search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.

Doxing is always illegal, whether it is done against a federal employee, a state employee, or a regular person. ... With regular citizens, doxing falls under various state criminal laws, such as stalking, cyberstalking, harassment, threats, and other such laws, depending on the state.Jun 23, 2014

1 minute ago, Zoro said:

Image result for everything you said is wrong luke gif

Also, your snapchat name isn't private information lmao

dox
däks/
verb
informal
  • The Garnut
1 hour ago, cn.kole said:

Give me a warn for tagging you if you wish, but this is directly targeted at you, @Garnet but i have nowhere to pm you at, so yea. Wouldn't have to tag you if you hadn't banned me from TS. Jus' sayin'.

You've proven your intelligence levels aren't high enough to figure out something as simple as a forum PM, it's ok.