DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Dragonite (ban appeal)

In-game name: Dragonite
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561198268430631
 I don't have the staff members steam ID,In game name is python though.
Date & Time of incident: I was inactive when the ban happened,so I do not know.
Timezone:  UTC
Ban Reason: Cheating 
Ban time : 35791198.38 Minutes
Proof of Ban: I don't know how to screenshot.
I was just playing war then when I got off,hours later I get banned..
Why should your ban be removed?: I want to get unbanned,I have 0 intentions to cheat 

Edited by Dragonite
Found out who banned me
  • Disagree 3
1 hour ago, Python said:

Salmon basically explains it in the video but the way you killed gator was impossible we tested it to see if you could even see him and you couldn't 

Whenever you get revived, you spawn in the air more than a few units off the ground - which allows him to see you. At this point, he could be firing at the GRU and as the GRU lands on the ground to run away, his gun only needs to hit his body (respawned with 30 hp). GRU models may be short but their head hitbox is still slightly above what you see visually. If this is the single clip used against Dragonite, it's not definitive enough imo.

• 300 IQ 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 4
2 minutes ago, Fier said:

Whenever you get revived, you spawn in the air more than a few units off the ground - which allows him to see you. At this point, he could be firing at the GRU and as the GRU lands on the ground to run away, his gun only needs to hit his body (respawned with 30 hp). GRU models may be short but their head hitbox is still slightly above what you see visually. If this is the single clip used against Dragonite, it's not definitive enough imo.

in my clip you can hear him start shooting after I have fully landed meaning he could not have seen me, and even with that little boost on gru models while holding a weapon I would have been barely visible making it extremely hard for him to see me, but yet he still reacts and headshots me almost instantly.

26 minutes ago, Gator said:

in my clip you can hear him start shooting after I have fully landed meaning he could not have seen me, and even with that little boost on gru models while holding a weapon I would have been barely visible making it extremely hard for him to see me, but yet he still reacts and headshots me almost instantly.

The delay in him shooting can be explained by the natural delay of the server. Difference in network settings, ping, tickrate, and so forth. I'm not saying he isn't cheating, I'm just saying this clip is not definitive enough and is missing too much.

He can see the sparks whenever you get revived, may have likely seen a bit of your model, and likely heard the defib sound for how loud it is.

Edited by Fier
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 2

I have the same worries that Fier has. The Clip is sus, and so was his gameplay yesterday. But if we're arguing based off of this clip alone, I don't know if it'll be enough. There's too many missing factors, for one we don't know ( correct me if im wrong) where he was actually positioned from when shooting. As Fier explained, the delay in shooting can be caused by many issues. Also, it was very likely he saw when you were revived, saw your body fall down behind the railing, and took a lucky shot and hit. I personally don't think he's legit but I also don't know if its enough to solidify it. If anyone else has clips, I'd suggest they'd come forward.

• Agree 2

I am going to have to agree with @Fieron this one. In my eyes, there simply isn't enough evidence. Like Fier said, there could simply be a delay in network, tickrate, etc. that he was experiencing. To me, this clip does seem a bit odd, however, I don't believe it is ban-worthy until a couple more clips (if any) are shown on this appeal.

• StarWarsRP Management Team

Second kill is possible, with the little lift, maybe.

That first kill though? He's facing South whilst at the end of the hallway and magically flicks into a headshot at a 90 degree turn down the long hallway? So I think people need to look at the first kill rather than the one after the revive.

• Informative 1

I get that it looks impossible to kill you there, but  Also most of the time I was killing 2GA in that spot,and the way I was positioned to manage to kill the GRU there was when I was positioned on the boxes in the corner of the dark hall of ship

you gotta go on the second box too,And because of how the models are when you equip a gun out and lean down a bit,other soldiers had their keys out and were standing up-right and not in a leaning fashion,whenever they run by you can see just a little bit of their head,the AEK is accurate enough to have a 4x scope on and kill them there.

51 minutes ago, Fier said:

The delay in him shooting can be explained by the natural delay of the server. Difference in network settings, ping, tickrate, and so forth. I'm not saying he isn't cheating, I'm just saying this clip is not definitive enough and is missing too much.

He can see the sparks whenever you get revived, may have likely seen a bit of your model, and likely heard the defib sound for how loud it is.

That too. I can literally see them respawn a few units off the ground and kill them that way.