Fresh's Mod Application

Fresh

Neutral 

Hey Fresh, 

I just wanted to point out a few things about your application before I mention any experiences I've had with you. Your application is really repetitive (we get it, you're a good problem solver and you come up with strategies to solve various problems 🙂) This is definitely very nitpicky, but you failed to mention a ban that occurred a couple of years ago (The one you mentioned in your last application - https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/4258-freshs-moderator-application/&tab=comments#comment-40324). Again, this is nitpicking since this was a couple of years ago and I wouldn't be surprised if you had forgotten. Additionally, your steam ID is incorrect, go in game and do /id Fresh to figure out your actual steam ID. Overall, I think your application is okay and meets the minimum of what we're looking for. 

Your name is definitely familiar to me, but I don't remember any specific instances between us in game. You do have a referral from Romac so that is a definite bonus to your application. Mainly, the purpose of my response here is to highlight the issues in your application since I have minimal experience with you in game. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Yamagata said:

Neutral 

Hey Fresh, 

I just wanted to point out a few things about your application before I mention any experiences I've had with you. Your application is really repetitive (we get it, you're a good problem solver and you come up with strategies to solve various problems 🙂) This is definitely very nitpicky, but you failed to mention a ban that occurred a couple of years ago (The one you mentioned in your last application - https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/4258-freshs-moderator-application/&tab=comments#comment-40324). Again, this is nitpicking since this was a couple of years ago and I wouldn't be surprised if you had forgotten. Additionally, your steam ID is incorrect, go in game and do /id Fresh to figure out your actual steam ID. Overall, I think your application is okay and meets the minimum of what we're looking for. 

Your name is definitely familiar to me, but I don't remember any specific instances between us in game. You do have a referral from Romac so that is a definite bonus to your application. Mainly, the purpose of my response here is to highlight the issues in your application since I have minimal experience with you in game. 

Thanks for letting me know I’ll fix it right away 

1 minute ago, UpdatingWindows said:

+1

1. Great amount of playtime.
  2. Knows the server well.
  3. Seems like a really cool guy from all the people who are giving +1s.

I hope you make it in man, I'm positive that you will. Good luck!

- Windows

Thanks for your feedback

4 minutes ago, UpdatingWindows said:

+1

1. Great amount of playtime.
  2. Knows the server well.
  3. Seems like a really cool guy from all the people who are giving +1s.
  4. Make sure you fix your application based on what Yama said.

Good luck!

- Windows

I fixed it already

Personally I don't like your in game attitude, haven't seen you really interact with people except for 3D which in by association is another reason im gonna -1 this application, I feel like you would be bias in sits with them.

18 minutes ago, Austin said:

Personally I don't like your in game attitude, haven't seen you really interact with people except for 3D which in by association is another reason im gonna -1 this application, I feel like you would be bias in sits with them.

Thank you for your feedback.

+1 You seem to have a good reputation within the community. You have 0 warns, a little experience of being a staff member, a good amount of time to contribute to being a staff member, and you meet all the requirements.

Just now, JackJJ said:

+1 You seem to have a good reputation within the community. You have 0 warns, a little experience of being a staff member, a good amount of time to contribute to being a staff member, and you meet all the requirements.

Thank you for your feedback 

Accepted

Great referral, helpful, pretty nice, and has high +1s, including from people who have had issues with the entire 3D clan in the past.

Do not use any commands until you are trained by a Lead Mod+. Contact a Admin+ to get a trainer if one does not come for you.

I have already set your rank

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • Disagree 1