Tonganpoisons 2nd Staff Application

PIague

In-game name: Tonganpoison
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:171214810
Warns: 2 Rda, Rdm
Timezone:EDT Australia
Playtime?:| Tonganpoison has played for 900:27:00.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Gl1tch, DTA Fetn Deviluke, Romac662, Andreas, NLE Mcdonalds Mocha Frappe, Groscave
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I dont have past experiences
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I've been on and off on garnet for a few years now, and I figured it was about my time to give staffing a try. I've always thought about it but never really pulled the trigger on the idea whilst actually wanting it. a few people told me to go ahead and go for it so here I am. I started for the first time back in 2016, always had a great time. I spent time learning the rules early one and I know that's a pretty important step. I've never really had any bad interactions with any community member's that I can recall and I've grown fond of quite a few members here on garnet and being able to help them in anyway would be a really nice feeling. kind of like giving back. like I've posted above I can record video and I already have Ts3 so that's a plus. I'm a pretty helpful person when I'm on garnet. I try to help people get the hang of the server when I'm asked of it. I almost thought about putting MMB on a bind lol.

there's a very good sense of community and that's really cool . even though there seems to be some sort of rough patch happening Id love to be apart of days/months/ even years ahead. I have only 2 warns on garnet, nothing to be worried about and I generally enjoy my time here. when it comes to why pick me? well because I want to help and have no ill intentions. I know the rules and follow them to the best of my ability and that's that. I understand that the chance of being accepted into a position of staff comes along with a lot of responsibility and time and with life going how it is at the moment that would all fit in just fine with plenty of free time and will to spare, id be glad to give a hand anywhere needed. 
[1:47 AM]
A bit about myself I live in Australia with my lovely family but my two brothers have finally moved out. I spend time helping my father with work when I'm asked to do so.  He is a brick stacker so I've learned quite a bit from him doing that even thought its not the most exciting thing to do... he is my dad and I'm gonna help, I love to go to the gym when I get the chance (Tuesdays/Wednesdays if I'm lucky) as its a good way to work on setting and achieving a goal. I enjoy playing basketball with my friends on the weekends when I'm forced into the sunlight for an hour or so. as you could imagine school is also a big part of my life I don't really enjoy it but make good grades all around. I don't have any anger issues and I know that's a big problem with my age group. I hope to go to college when I get older but haven't decided on a school yet as ill probably try to stay close to the family. We have one pet her name is ruby she's a Blue English Staffy, she can be a pain but we all still love her. and that's about it. I don't really want to go on to long as it would appear as filler. like I said before I am here to help and would love an opportunity to be apart of the garnet staff team. as a teenager with too much free time on my hands and the want to help well that's about all I can offer you guys. wish me luck everyone. Hope to be joining you soon. 'Tong

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include in detail: i have never been banned on the server
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 1 26/02/2021
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4 hours a day, im on daily
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

i play basketball on the weekends with my friends and i go to my local gym tuesday's and wednesday's

Did you read the staff rules?: "Did you read the staff rules?" Tonganpoison

Edited by Tonganpoison
Needed to fix up a couple sentences
  • Like 2
  • Informative 1

+1 knows the rules very well, and what AnthonyHBTL said the time difference really would, as I get on at around the same time as he does, alot of times the server gets a bit chaotic as there's no admins on. not toxic and very friendly towards everyone that I have seen.   

+1 You're a nice person in-game. You have a lot of hours in playtime, quite a few good referrals, no bans on any server, a good amount of time to contribute towards being a staff member, and you meet all the requirements.

+1

Hey Tonganpoison,

You have a great application and I hope you get accepted! Below I quoted some things I specifically liked about your application. 

9 hours ago, Tonganpoison said:

In-game name: Tonganpoison

Definitely recognize your name and I don't remember any negative interactions with you. 

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Gl1tch, DTA Fetn Deviluke, Romac662, Andreas, NLE Mcdonalds Mocha Frappe, Groscave

Fantastic

[1:47 AM]

Why is this in the middle of your application?

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4 hours a day, im on daily

Fantastic