Jinky Jakob's Moderator Application

In-game name: Jinky Jakob
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:181724623

Warns: N/A
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Playtime?: 78:06:05
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes, if I set up my OBS again.
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]  I staffed on a medium activity server called MarkRP, this server closed due to the owner going into extreme debt due to student loans, high rent and other bills.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  I've had good experiences with other players on the server.  Whenever I speak with people I speak with respect.  My drive to be staff on Garnet Gaming comes from wanting to make the server a better place.  I have good microphone quality.  I hear people out and know the rules well. 
      I can find people abusing loopholes and have great reasoning.  I have good connections with the community of the server, and intend to spend a good chunk of time on and off-duty.  My clean record shines through well.  I will be lenient with new players who break small rules, like NLR, and might just jail them for some time to read the rules. I have common sense, and can tell liars when I see them. 

I will use logs to call liars out, and will never question the verdict of my higher-ups.  Ever since I started playing DarkRP I've looked up to those in an administrative role.  I've always wanted to be among their ranks and help keep servers safe for good people who play on the servers.  The one time I staffed I was very helpful to my staffmates.  I want to make a difference in this server as mod, keeping out degenerates and helping people who need it.  I hope I get accepted, staffing on a big server has been my dream for the longest time.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details   I was warned once or twice for NLR  on a server with a huge NLR ring that yelled at staff if I passed through it.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Not yet, this is my first and hopefully last.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: From after I get home and finish homework (typically around 3:30PM EST) to around 10:00PM EST.  When summer arrives, I can give my full attention to the server.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  I am in band and also have friends I enjoy.
Did you read the staff rules?: Jinky Jakob

Edited by Jinky_Jakob
Separated my paragraphsB)
  • Spicy 1
  • Informative 1

NEUTRAL

-Never seen you on the server before

-You should beef up your paragraphs more

-Ok playtime

On this i can't really say much more since i haven't had any interactions with you ingame yet but ill wait and see what others says and maybe i will change my mind

• Like 2

Hey bro,

As I don't remember interacting with you in-game yet, I will base my response off this application.

You filled out the applications correctly.

Beef up your paragraphs more (I want to see more reasoning on why you would be a great fit the the team. Tell me about yourself and how you would help out with DarkRP.)

I will probably meet you in-game one day, I say gain a better reputation on the server and get to know other players.

From now I will leave it at a Neutral, unless you fix up your application a bit. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:
I recently met him in-game and was a nice player. He did somewhat beef up his paragraphs a bit, so I'll give u a
+1

Good Luck Bro

Edited by Romac622
  • Like 1

-1  | Neutral | We play at separate times so I can't provide insight into your potential capabilities as a staff member. You're willing to make changes to your application which is a great thing. The main purpose of my response was to highlight pros/cons and as of right now your application looks great. 

11 hours ago, Jinky_Jakob said:

This is not your steam ID. An easy way to get your steam ID in game is to do /id Jinky (or /id Jakob). | Fixed, disregard

I staffed on a medium activity server called MarkRP

Why did you leave this server? Were you demoted/blacklisted? Did you resign? This is important info to expand upon. | Reason given, disregard 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: From after I get home and finish homework (typically around 3:30PM EST) to around 10:00PM EST.  When summer arrives, I can give my full attention to the server.

Definitely a great amount of time to contribute, but you'll definitely burn yourself out if you play that much daily bro. Speaking from experience. 

Edited by Yamagata
  • Like 1

Yamagata,

for the reasoning as to why I don’t staff anymore, read my recent edit.

I am not home and will not be home until Sunday, if you could reply with an accurate steamID that would be extraordinarily helpful, until then I went to my steam profile and copied my steam ID from there, Steam told me that was my ID.

I look forward to a changed vote from you and appreciate your time and consideration

B)

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Jinky_Jakob said:

Yamagata,

for the reasoning as to why I don’t staff anymore, read my recent edit.

I am not home and will not be home until Sunday, if you could reply with an accurate steamID that would be extraordinarily helpful, until then I went to my steam profile and copied my steam ID from there, Steam told me that was my ID.

I look forward to a changed vote from you and appreciate your time and consideration

B)

STEAM_0:0:181724623 - This is your SteamID

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Yamagata said:

STEAM_0:0:181724623 - This is your SteamID

Thank you so much for your help and your increased vote, this potential role means a lot to me and I hope I can be accepted soon, also, I hope to meet you at some point despite time zone and play time differences.

B)

+1, Easy

I've seen you quite a bit on the server these past few days. No problems, trouble, or drama. Also, quite mature for your age and that is always an awesome thing with younger staff members. I've also talked with you 1 on 1 and you seem to have a dedication for staffing here.

A few more hours would be nice but I know you will get those hours and become more well known. 🙂 

• Like 1

Neutral

I don't remember running into you, but that can be a good and bad thing. 

You've listened to all the feedback except the 'beefing' your paragraphs, they barely meet the minimum however a couple sentences of each are filler.

Though you meet the hour requirements, I'd recommend getting to know the community a bit more and reapplying in the future with no warns should be no problem for you 🙂