DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Less members on these new forums?

On 8/15/2018 at 10:11 PM, MoldyHotpocket said:

Basically, while the new forums look cleaner, they have slower performance and are less user friendly. Kind of a downgrade in my opinion, but the changes aren't that significant.

I think the old forums looked better, now we look like any other shitty server with a clunky website. It looks even worse on mobile (in my opinion). Everything from the background to the interface to the performance is worse. I barely even come on anymore simply because of the forums. 

2 hours ago, Flacko said:

I think the old forums looked better, now we look like any other shitty server with a clunky website. It looks even worse on mobile (in my opinion). Everything from the background to the interface to the performance is worse. I barely even come on anymore simply because of the forums. 

Makes sense. I feel that if the style were to be reverted back to the original, and the performance were to be fixed, we would have more new members and more activity of current ones.

Someone may have already said this but I think it has something to do with that the fact that the forums are harder to navigate. Its driven me away from them as I used to only use the new posts and new profile posts. Without those, its a little less convenient but I don't think that has everything to do with it though. I already know these forums have them there just not as good.I'm not sure if someone else already said this but I think it has something to do with that the forums are harder to navigate. Its driven me away from them as I used to only use the new posts and new profile posts. Without those, its a little less convenient but I don't think that has everything to do with it though. I already know these forums have them there just not as good.