DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Less members on these new forums?

• The Garnut

I'm so confused. It's been roughly 3 months now since the switch, and if anything our community has grown. We used to have people posting all over the forums many times a minute during peak hours, and periodically throughout the nights. Our forums feel so dead now.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
5 minutes ago, Yazmo ☣ said:

Do you want us to shit post more? Or like what’s the issue. What sections feel dead? I think like most people stay quiet because that are afraid of being blasted or roasted. Forums are quite toxic sometimes.

This. Literally if someone makes a suggestions/rant thread usually half the people who reply are toxic as fuck lmao. The forums are a lot more dead since they were switched from the old forum layout sadly. I feel like people left the forums because they didn't want to be bothered working up their precious post count again or learn the new format for the forums.

• The Garnut
20 minutes ago, Yazmo ☣ said:

Do you want us to shit post more? Or like what’s the issue. What sections feel dead? I think like most people stay quiet because that are afraid of being blasted or roasted. Forums are quite toxic sometimes.

Quite literally every forum other than shitpost central felt more lively before the switch, IE: general discussions.

I think the forums are actually far less toxic than the previous ones, which is why I typically hold up my roasts for special occasions such as CN Kole.

14 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

This. Literally if someone makes a suggestions/rant thread usually half the people who reply are toxic as fuck lmao.

that'd entail that everybody who left was around to make suggestions though 😮 

8 minutes ago, Dillan said:

The old forums were much more moblie friendly, which lead to more people posting.

5 minutes ago, GarnetGaming | Medinator said:

I never go on the forums on my PC i always go on the forums on my phone and the last forums we had was way more mobile friendly and that could be a good reason why

Shit guys, a giant reason for switching was mobile intergration. I personally could not access the old forums off mobile, can you let me know what the current ones look like on mobile?

One feature that could lead me to post more was the "whats new" tab on the old forums which showed all of the new/new post threads. On these forums, all there is, is the tab on the side showing the past 5 new post.

Just now, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

??? Yes it does wut

Well I mean if people get a forum account just to use TS then not everybody will start using the forums if they got an account just for TS. Even then the majority of people on TS have a forums account already, so you'd only be catching that small % of people. No point in arguing about this though.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Shit guys, a giant reason for switching was mobile intergration. I personally could not access the old forums off mobile, can you let me know what the current ones look like on mobile?

I only use forums on mobile for auto correct 😛