Johnnys staff app

matthewm

In-game name: 2GA MAY Johnny
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 21
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:210147981
Warns:2 
Timezone: CST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 341:30:10.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES] 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES] 
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] none
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] A starwars rp staff for garnet and I was mod on another server of metro RP but that server is shut down since 2017
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  I plan on benefiting the server by enforcing the rules helping people in need of help answer questions and keeping the peace of the server intact so everyone has a good time. I plan on taking sits nicely without picking people as favorite score and treating them all as equals as I did on Garnets StarWars server. And staying on the MRP server for most likely more than 8 hours on the weekends or when I'm off work to ensure that I do my duties as a mod and everything like that. If I were in war I would get out of war just to take the sit and resolve it cleanly as possible so everyone can get back to war and do their thing. If one side doesn't have enough players I will switch over there to attempt to even out the teams so war will be fair and fun for everyone on both sides.  I know I may not be the best at writing paragraphs but I'm willing to give this a shot so I can see if I can be in use of the server I love playing on a lot. I know I may have messed up a bit and gotten warned a few times but I can avoid those mistakes and learn from them to become better at avoiding those mistakes and help others avoid that same fate. I know I used I a lot in this but that's because I'm not much of a thinker when it comes to writing a paragraph that's why I did not apply for Gamemaster because I'm not much of a storyteller when it comes to events. Anyways I hope I did well enough that this can at least be considered thank you for reading this. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details. If punishment involves jailing then yes i was punished because I accidently killed a few people in spawn because of the RPGS blast range 
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: none were made
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 8  hours

• Disagree 7

While you seem to have climbed the ranks within 2GA and have accustomed yourself to RU, I don’t think I’ve seen you interact at all with US actively, and when I do see you on (this might just be me) it’s only during war and nothing else.

If you want my opinion, I suggest playing some US and chilling in the US TS, if you do that then you might have a better shot at your application. 

Until then, good luck on this app and any future apps.

• Agree 3
3 hours ago, Fonza said:

While you seem to have climbed the ranks within 2GA and have accustomed yourself to RU, I don’t think I’ve seen you interact at all with US actively, and when I do see you on (this might just be me) it’s only during war and nothing else.

If you want my opinion, I suggest playing some US and chilling in the US TS, if you do that then you might have a better shot at your application. 

Until then, good luck on this app and any future apps.

I have played on us under the name 11B PVT Yeeeet and I get in the US army ts when I do and thank you.

• Disagree 2

I haven't been on in a LONG while so I haven't been able to see activity and all, same with TS. But first, you don't have 2 paragraphs as it says 2 minimum atleast, and the question asks "How do you plan on benefiting the server?"  And you wrote the basic rules of being a member of the staff community.

I don't post on applications such and such so this is my first one and I read this because usually I'm active on the forums and all but don't post anything so this is my first post on something.... I do have more things to say about your application but I am not good at explaining 🙂

In all means though, good luck!

11 hours ago, Fonza said:

I don’t think I’ve seen you interact at all with US actively, and when I do see you on (this might just be me) it’s only during war and nothing else.

While the other -1 reasons are valid (like immaturity and such), I thought that reasons such as these were invalid ever since Weeb's staff app

MRP Staff Application - Weeb/Weebmaster - Accepted - Garnet Gaming

I'm not active, so my opinion on Johnny isn't too relevant, but I think this needed to be restated.

Well, well, well.. All my 2GA Officer friends are applying for staff.. 

Ill start this by saying, you really do put in those kills in war, all that, so you’re an amazing officer. And a great RPG supplier.

But when it comes down to the staffing, helping side of things I just genuinely can’t see you actually going out of your way during war to solve reports, or help people in general as I haven’t seen you do in much out of war or in it. There will be days when you’re super active, but then periods where I don’t see you on at all.

If I, others saw an improvement in that I’m sure our opinions would differ, but other then that I have no choice other then to...

(-1)

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

JVXpDzHmVHDaz7vo8pQ3-fiGJr4dq_ZNtBog5AkahLNxd3kB6dfnRvGLozQdCQUvwiPZSxsU8BDeiVE7k2LzJxXupcp77ZEGkvyKZqMiTQujRK8XEC6d5uFYfrRpTtmm0mI-shGE

Denied

Lack of community support.

PS:

On 4/9/2021 at 12:40 PM, Soldier said:

While the other -1 reasons are valid (like immaturity and such), I thought that reasons such as these were invalid ever since Weeb's staff app

MRP Staff Application - Weeb/Weebmaster - Accepted - Garnet Gaming

I'm not active, so my opinion on Johnny isn't too relevant, but I think this needed to be restated.

Soldier is correct. PLEASE stop commenting "needs to become more familiar with US/RU" or similar messages. Dedication to the community is important but that doesn't require shooting the shit with the opposite side in TS or in-game.

• Winner 1