DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MRP Staff Application - Weeb/Weebmaster

Weeb_

In-game name: Weeb
Age [minimum 15 y/o]:15
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561198824888536
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 2GA MLT Weeb has played for 101:05:00.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None, I just want to improve the community
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Sadly, No
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I truly believe that I can benefit the server by being active when not many people are active and provide more interaction with the community as a whole. If I were to be accepted, I believe I would improve the community and dealing with minges correctly and would actively be correcting people for anything they do wrong with a justified action such as warning a person dissing in ooc or banning someone straight up massing.

This community is one of the best that I have been a part of and I want to do my best to make it even better than it already is by becoming a staff and keeping the server clean from those who just want to ruin it all for everyone else. I despise those who want to ruin the experience of others so as a staff I will always try to be the first to take a sit or respond to a mass. 

There have been too many times that I have reported someone when the server was a low population and the report was never claimed. I am on when not many others are on so that I believe that would greatly increase the quality of the server because I would be on and watching for reports when no one else is able to. I am very passionate about bringing justice to those who do wrong and improving the community so as a staff, I will try my absolute best to be the most active I can be and  bring those who come on the server to harm the experience of others to the justice the deserve.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: No I have not
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Most times of the day when I get breaks from school and on weekends 

Edited by WeebMaster
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

So, let me say, when I first met Weeb, it was in passing a few days ago.
But yesterday I needed help with a small RP thing, and Weeb was right there for me. The guy was super helpful and was a good listener.

Also you have a good app, only thing i would say is get those hours up.
+1

29 minutes ago, hysteria said:

Haven't spoke to you much on US

He is an officer on RU. I'm sorry but I keep seeing this stuff on staff applications when it simply doesn't matter. Him not playing on your country does not mean he won't make a good staff. You said he has a solid application but you don't know much of him, then leave it blank. No need to -1 simply because you don't know the guy and don't see him on US, just ingore the application.

• Agree 6

+1, you've clearly put some effort into the application, and you're a somewhat respectable player if you've managed to get an officer rank in the base factions.

With our small staff team, i think you could make good contributions and you'll have guidance along the way just in case you need it.

Edited by Homast

+1 I’m not doing this because he is one of the officers of 2GA but this man is active always helping out when he can and making sure everything is good.  As an officer I seen how he handles situations and how his actions are towards players and it has not changed he is friendly and makes it seem like he enjoys doing this.

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

spacer.png

ACCEPTED

You're new and may be unknown to some people. I don't, nor will I ever, see that as a reason to deny somebody. What matters is dedication, maturity, and how you deal with adversity. In your "small" sample size, you've checked off all of those boxes. I trust in you to give it your all and I trust our team to be there for when you need help. Welcome to the team.

@Homast will be training you. Do not use any staff commands until you've been trained.

I will be PMing you a link to the staff discord. Join that ASAP.

• Friendly 1
  • Agree 2