In-game name: 11B WO1 Zqrxz 
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:7253780 
Warns: None 
Timezone: CST 
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 148 Edit: Now 177 Hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes  
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes if needed  
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None but have been looking to apply for some time now 

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I believe as of now towards the later times of night none of the staff are online. In my time ive found a lot of the minges and rdmers join around 1-2am my time and when we need the staff they are not there. I am active every day for almost all of my free time so I know I will always be there for the people who need help with problems in the server whether it be rdming or failrp, etc.  

I believe that as a staff member i can do more to assist the community and help better the server as a whole. The server is a place i spend most all of my free time and i would love to give my ideas and thoughts within the staff group on things to help the server improve and also appeal more to newer player. Im currently trying to come up with some cool ideas to brainstorm with the other staff because though the server is a very good server as is there is of course always room for improvement and id love to be a part of helping in that process. Plus also bring the community together as whole because the communication between US and RU is so good and having that helps grow the server a lot and I feel as staff that we should listen to what the people want also like come up with some ideas as a team and do a sort of poll or something like that in the discord to ask for new ideas from everyone so the server changes appeal to everyone instead of just a certain group of people. I feel with this and hopefully me one day on the staff team we can make this server more amazing that it already is.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details. 1 warn for fail rp (crouch jumped)
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I have not  
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: All of my free time as long as im not dealing with school or personal/family issues. So I would say around 8ish hours at the least everyday. 

Edited by WO1Zqrxz
  • Disagree 1

Alright so, the first paragraph acknowledges the problem that people have on the server and what you can do as a staff that could help with that. (good job) The second paragraph says the same thing but doesn't really say much about why you should be chosen for staff. Overall in my opinion the paragraphs (both of them) need someone fixing but I'm not gonna nit pick that hard just I recommend it for future people coming to this ap.

148 hours of playtime is good not that much but totally acceptable.

I'm gonna say, NEUTRALuntil I here further responses from others and if you fix some things in your ap then I'll consider changing my response. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Hey man!

So, to start off with, I do believe that you've got the right intentions for the server and I solely believe that you are a good person as I have had several interactions with you in-game. You are mature, you've proven to be an asset for the US side by achieving the rank of WO1 - not an easy feat nowadays. I've seen you interacting with people through TeamSpeak a lot of times as well, so nothing to add onto that area of things, keep that up.

However, going over your application, I see that you are getting kind of repetitive in your second paragraph. All you really talk about is how you want to get rid of rulebreakers during the early US times - which is obvious, but is that really the only reason you can benefit our server? I am sure you can think of more stuff you can do for our server to actually be beneficial - go in-depth, you're a smart guy and I am very positive that if you can adjust the paragraphs to include some more persuasive information you will make an excellent chance to make it onto our team.

I'm not going to -1 or +1 for now, but will come back to this thread to see if you've adjusted anything. Good luck with the application anyways!

• Friendly 1

Hey man glad you are applying always good to see that, I will start with grats on WO Ik it’s not easy to get that rank now. So for your app and you as a person you seem like you have good intentions towards the server and that’s great, but I haven’t seen you in TS and I didn’t get the chance to talk to you and get to know you. I would really like to see you in TS talking not just to US but to RU as well I suggest for you to get the community better and the ppl as well. your activity on our forums and in TS will increase you chance to get into out staff team.

Good luck!

@Party I am in teamspeak almost 100% of the time I am in game and I do try my best to come to the RU channel and talk with everyone and we have spoken a few times but I will most definitely try my best to come in there more and talk with you when I see you on so you can get to know me better 

9 hours ago, Whue said:

Hey man!

So, to start off with, I do believe that you've got the right intentions for the server and I solely believe that you are a good person as I have had several interactions with you in-game. You are mature, you've proven to be an asset for the US side by achieving the rank of WO1 - not an easy feat nowadays. I've seen you interacting with people through TeamSpeak a lot of times as well, so nothing to add onto that area of things, keep that up.

However, going over your application, I see that you are getting kind of repetitive in your second paragraph. All you really talk about is how you want to get rid of rulebreakers during the early US times - which is obvious, but is that really the only reason you can benefit our server? I am sure you can think of more stuff you can do for our server to actually be beneficial - go in-depth, you're a smart guy and I am very positive that if you can adjust the paragraphs to include some more persuasive information you will make an excellent chance to make it onto our team.

I'm not going to -1 or +1 for now, but will come back to this thread to see if you've adjusted anything. Good luck with the application anyways!

OK so to revise my second paragraph

I believe that as a staff member i can do more to assist the community and help better the server as a whole. The server is a place i spend most all of my free time and i would love to give my ideas and thoughts within the staff group on things to help the server improve and also appeal more to newer player. Im currently trying to come up with some cool ideas to brainstorm with the other staff because though the server is a very good server as is there is of course always room for improvement and id love to be a part of helping in that process. Plus also bring the community together as whole because the communication between US and RU is so good and having that helps grow the server a lot and I feel as staff that we should listen to what the people want also like come up with some ideas as a team and do a sort of poll or something like that in the discord to ask for new ideas from everyone so the server changes appeal to everyone instead of just a certain group of people. I feel with this and hopefully me one day on the staff team we can make this server more amazing that it already is.

• Community Director

I'm gonna go on a limb here and say +1 - when I was first accepted for staff in 2016, no Afghan had a clue who I was; and hey that's alright. I know for a fact you're in the TS, and its not a requirement to play RU or be in RU channels. Your application is good, not great but good. What your application does show is; you show interest in wanting to help people. Hell, there's a TMod phase for a reason; you've not done anything to deprive you of a chance to shine! Good luck! +1

TL;DR - shouldn't need to play both sides to get staff, meets requirements, good application, wants to help, worthy of a chance. +1

• Agree 1
On 4/10/2021 at 11:12 PM, WO1Zqrxz said:

OK so to revise my second paragraph

You can edit your original post with the new paragraph, not everybody will look at replies to see your second paragraph down here.

I think you’re a cool, chill guy but there’s definitely room for improvement which is the case for everyone but I think you need a lot more improvement on your professionalism side of things. I noticed in your report appeal, you kind of did the same thing it says not to do which is apologize for what happened, then atleast in my eyes argued with the person who warned you about it. 

While you didn’t argue severely it’s still a case that needs to be brought up, at the time being I just don’t think even with your friendliness, well being I can give you a +1 or even a neutral.

This decision will change if I see a change in behavior but until then unfortunately i’m going to be going with a -1.

(-1)

4 hours ago, RealRichard said:

I think you’re a cool, chill guy but there’s definitely room for improvement which is the case for everyone but I think you need a lot more improvement on your professionalism side of things. I noticed in your report appeal, you kind of did the same thing it says not to do which is apologize for what happened, then atleast in my eyes argued with the person who warned you about it. 

While you didn’t argue severely it’s still a case that needs to be brought up, at the time being I just don’t think even with your friendliness, well being I can give you a +1 or even a neutral.

This decision will change if I see a change in behavior but until then unfortunately i’m going to be going with a -1.

(-1)

In the appeal I was not trying to argue I was more trying to explain myself and get a better understand because I myself did not believe that it warranted a warn. But in the end as you can see in the appeal I said so be it and said it’s fine I went no further with it after the fact. Arguing with anyone wasn’t my goal.

2 hours ago, WO1Zqrxz said:

In the appeal I was not trying to argue I was more trying to explain myself and get a better understand because I myself did not believe that it warranted a warn. But in the end as you can see in the appeal I said so be it and said it’s fine I went no further with it after the fact. Arguing with anyone wasn’t my goal.

To this extent; I will change my -1 to a Neutral, good luck.

• Like 1

As of now I'm going to be Neutral mainly down to the interactions I've had with you. With the interactions I have had with you, you've been extremely helpful with try-outs and helping out the lower enlisted however I don't see you a huge amount. Most likely this down to the difference in time zones but advise you now to be as active as you can. Make sure your always leading by example wherever possible and get yourself noticed within TS and the server as a whole.

Once I see that this is being done, I will be more than happy to change to +1.

Best of luck to you!

Edited by Angry
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, Angry said:

As of now I'm going to be Neutral mainly down to the interactions I've had with you. With the interactions I have had with you, you've been extremely helpful with try-outs and helping out the lower enlisted however I don't see you a huge amount. This could be down to the difference in time zones but advise you now to be as active as you can. Make sure your always leading by example wherever possible and get yourself noticed within TS and the server as a whole.

Once I see that this is being done, I will be more than happy to change to +1.

Best of luck to you!

Yeah the time zone thing definitely doesn’t help. Usually around when you get on is about the time I’m getting close to getting off for the night because my family gets home and I have things I have to take care of. But I’ll try to be on some more if at all possible. Thank you for the feedback.

• Agree 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

JVXpDzHmVHDaz7vo8pQ3-fiGJr4dq_ZNtBog5AkahLNxd3kB6dfnRvGLozQdCQUvwiPZSxsU8BDeiVE7k2LzJxXupcp77ZEGkvyKZqMiTQujRK8XEC6d5uFYfrRpTtmm0mI-shGE

Accepted

Welcome to the team!

Please do not use any commands until you've been trained.

You'll be trained by @Camo and the training will be Supervised by a Senior HR Member TBD.

@Jake Please set this user ASAP.