David's Staff Application

DavidM

8 hours ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

@Austin ok bru I was just stating my opinion I honestly don't realize why you had to go on a massive correction on me when I was literally giving my opinion on the application and you justifying that is rediculious and don't understand it but ok.

Very disrespectful honestly.

Take this to PMs

But your paragraphs are good not much filler nothing else I can really ask for, you are one of the few people I haven't had to rip apart in their staff applications.

I've seen you in-game and how you act and talk to others you would be a good addition to the staff team.

+1 

when the DRP executives gonna accept this man! 

19 hours ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

come on bru you better than this.....

This isn't bad but what you're talking about is everything a staff member is and that's what we expect of you, and it doesn't answer why we should choose you over anyone else.

Again, this is what @Fetn and @Theta2 would call "filler" it's talking about everything you would do as a staff member but the thing is.... All these reasons are things a staff member needs to be, your job in this ap is to talk about what's unique about YOU and why we should choose YOU over other applicants.

Overall, this person is a very chill dude in game... I've had nothing but good vibes from him.

My response to this is NEUTRAL I will change my answer once a few things are improved or changed, as well as more responses from the community.

Good luck brotha!!!!!

Regarding the part mentioning me and fetn. It's not filler, I'd call it a nice sprinkling on the brainmelt of 5 paragraphs.

On 4/11/2021 at 4:17 AM, DavidM said:

I would like to help enforce the rules with always an unbiased opinion

Nobody can gurantee this, bias happens in instinct, it's not something you can just say because it's impossible to be unbiased in 100% of reports.

I will make sure to put staffing before roleplay in most cases.

We will see xd.

Without our players, we are nothing. Players and their time on Garnet are important to me and will come first. I will make sure to be a very good Staff Member for Garnet Gaming. 

Kissing ass isn't exactly my kinda thing but I know some people enjoy it so.

ill make sure to always be fair in all of my sits and to never abuse any of my powers.

recycled from paragraph 2...

The rest of your paragraphs are fine, no huge deals in them. Minor spelling mistakes that I personally don't care for because I knew what you meant.

TL;DR Your paragraphs are fine, it seems Frank needs to stop assuming he knows what me and Fetn think about when we read staff applications. you mention your past, your skills with teamwork, your willingness to take sits when necessary. And your willingness to answer questions a player might have for him. You did good, +1.

PS: I was really putting off replying to this but seeing that Frank had name dropped me and fetn along with the fact that I'm in class being bored I figured fuck it.

Edited by Theta2
  • Agree 1

+1

Hey David,

Fantastic looking application, I know their was some initial problems but i'm glad those were fixed. I believe I've only interacted with you in game once, but from what I understood from our encounter, you're a great guy. I've listed below some things I found great about your application, it really does look great despite what forum nazis have to say. (Thank god they didn't comment on my app.) 

On 4/11/2021 at 2:17 AM, DavidM said:

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]-  Austinn

Fantastic

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have had alot of staff experience. I was a staff member with Icefuse Networks for 3 years. I was one out of the 5 Head Admins (HA) who as second in command before the Division Leader (DVL) of Military RP. Back in the day the rules were stricter and staff positions were that much harder to get into.  I know how to moderate a server properly. 

You know your shit, glad to see it!

I will be fair and will not abuse any of my powers. I know that staffing in general comes with a lot of responsibility and quotas that we will have to meet on a monthly basis, I am aware and prepared for that. 

Glad to hear it. 

Without our players, we are nothing. Players and their time on Garnet are important to me and will come first.

An important mindset that we need on the staff team.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: For my job, I do work in the Car Industry. I do have long days, however have days off and free time at night. Ill make sure to be on to meet all quotas. 

Nice, we should be staffing at the same time it looks like!

Overall, your application looks fantastic and well put together! Good luck!

Edited by Yamagata
  • Like 1

+1 really good guy knows the rules and has a great rep on the server  

Has really good interactions with him all the time, is kind towards new players and lends a helping hand to them. Also would be a great addition to the staff team. 

Edited by MattFox
Needed to add more <3

+1 fixing an application is always a good sign to me. It shows that you care about being staff on some level. I think you paragraphs are well done, and I have a lot of trust for austin so if he says you're worth the referral than you have my trust. Good luck!