SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:599515531
Staff members in-game name:reeper
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):unknown
Date & Time of incident:410/2021
Timezone:cdt
Ban Reason:non malicious mass
How long were you banned for?:2 days
Proof of Ban:n/a
What happened? (include any proof):me and my friend where messing around killin each other and another guy butted in and reported me and i didnt even hit him so i  got banned + there was only like 5 to 6 people on bc it was after the crash
Why should your ban be removed?:Because i am a seroius rper i just mess around when not that many people are on the server

• Agree 1

66919945E8B3588EC1B11959D98CC09AED4E74B6

While yes 3rd party reporting isn't allowed, staff members don't have to be in a sit or make a sit to ban for mass. Since the sit was made against you for killing others, I naturally check logs and this is what I see. I ask why you killed Dad so many times and I get the response of "Me and my friend are in a discord call, he allowed me to kill him" (paraphrased ofc). Now I could have put the ban for 2 weeks and it being valid, but since you didn't know consensual RDM is still RDM I decided to knock it down to Non Malicious mass which is only 2 Days.

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

while this being after a crash does not mean you are allowed to mass. reeper have decided not to ban you for 2 weeks ( MassRDM) but he decided to give you a 2 day ban and he was right to do so. there for ban is valid once the staff member who is taking this report will look at this im sure he will agree

• Agree 3