DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

ASSMAN Ban Appeal

ASSMAN

In-game name:ASSMAN
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):https://steamcommunity.com/id/unjdkfnskf
 I don't have the staff members steam ID,In game name is python though.
Date & Time of incident: 11/04/2021
Timezone:  GMT
Ban Reason: Cheating 
Ban time : 35791198.38 Minutes
Proof of Ban: I can't ss on that screen
Why should your ban be removed?: Got back on the game after being inactive for a few days, initially at the beginning of the day I was practicing played a war had no problems; later I come back on around 18:43 PM GMT, I begin to prepare for war I do match and wait for the objective to be agreed on. Valor was clearly tilted as he got killed in mos and was baffled that he didn't kill me to which he proceeds to PM me "HOW ARE YOU NOT DEAD" I don't reply as I know with me having 269 ping constantly can cause some hits not to register. I then carry playing a fairly boring war- mainly US getting arch camped and me playing TC so US can't flank behind MOS, I had a run in with Kermat where he surprises me around a corner and I try to run but can't. After killling Valor again in TC he and some others begin to taunt and mock, not trying to give me any say by saying in OOC Wow assman you are really good now huh and " how did you hear me when I wasn't even moving." then the taunts begin by saying BYE ASSMAN in OOC. Valor I want to ask you a question, while I was clearing TC I had no idea of your location, I was scanning everywhere and checked was trying to locate any enemies at the time. You sat on top of the fence of the stairs and I turned to go up said stairs and there you are clear as day you don't shoot me but I shoot you and you get me down to 75% Health and I kill you because you weren't playing the game you were trying to get me banned( I assume for walls ). I don't listen to music when I play, I admit I sweat in war and try to get my KD up and at this point I was at around 22 kills with 9 deaths which is usual. Does actually checking corners and clearing areas validate a Ban and a mocking in OOC? I am not hacking in any sense of the form and I sure as hell hate when hackers ruin the server. I have played on this server for hours on end and have supported and donated to this very server, I have full assertion that I will be able to explain any video or accusation of me.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Disagree 7
  • Community Director

-1 - 0.25 Speed. Double Headshots on 2 different people. With/Without 270 ping. Yea no. You were blatant, even when you were in GRU. This is a bad appeal tbh, you insulted the person who banned, you more than you said why you should be unbanned. 

Edited by AlexConway
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

52 minutes ago, ASSMAN said:

having 269 ping constantly

That makes it even less likely you hit those double headshots on 2 targets, flicking almost instantly if you claim you're constantly on high ping. Also yeh, you spend all of your appeal criticising Valor and the clips he provided aren't even from the war you're talking about.

Interested to see your explanations to those clips if you really aren't cheating though

• Agree 3

-1 Ive played for a long ass time on this server and it isn't hard to spot cheaters. When I first came back I was super sus of you even while we both played RU, I would watch you and the shots you pulled off baffled me. But the first clip valor provide (I recorded it) had me certain the day I took it that you cheat.

2 hours ago, ASSMAN said:

I have full assertion that I will be able to explain any video or accusation of me.

So please. Try and explain like you said you would. 

• Agree 5

Crazy how a lot of you guys have made your mind up already. Am going to upload some recent videos of wars that I have played on YouTube, I hope that can give you a idea of my playstyle these clips will be from wars that date from 2021.03.27-2021.04.03 it will take some time to upload but this will be raw war footage with no editing. Ofc I don't have old clips back when I was in GRU but I do have recent footage that can give you all a idea or something to help you understand how these clips may have happened; regarding Gamma and his clip- I have played nearly 2000 hours of CSGO and a lot more on a alt, I flick in CSGO and transfered those skills to Gmod from the videos I will eventually upload you will notice I flick alot some of it is due to being over run by alot of enemies and in that clip you can see that I start shooting at okonma then to the guy on the stair and then to the Gamma but that is because am dealing with multiple people and you have to deal with the greatest threats at a time. As for that headglitch spot by the box I jumped and aimed then proceeded to shoot, it was complete luck and sometimes that happens. I shouldn't be banned because I enjoy this server and wouldn't do anything to risk the time and money being lost I know I don't have aimbot or use wall hacks and hopefully the clips that I have recorded can change the mind of those that have come to a conclusion already.

59 minutes ago, ASSMAN said:

Crazy how a lot of you guys have made your mind up already. Am going to upload some recent videos of wars that I have played on YouTube, I hope that can give you a idea of my playstyle these clips will be from wars that date from 2021.03.27-2021.04.03 it will take some time to upload but this will be raw war footage with no editing. Ofc I don't have old clips back when I was in GRU but I do have recent footage that can give you all a idea or something to help you understand how these clips may have happened; regarding Gamma and his clip- I have played nearly 2000 hours of CSGO and a lot more on a alt, I flick in CSGO and transfered those skills to Gmod from the videos I will eventually upload you will notice I flick alot some of it is due to being over run by alot of enemies and in that clip you can see that I start shooting at okonma then to the guy on the stair and then to the Gamma but that is because am dealing with multiple people and you have to deal with the greatest threats at a time. As for that headglitch spot by the box I jumped and aimed then proceeded to shoot, it was complete luck and sometimes that happens. I shouldn't be banned because I enjoy this server and wouldn't do anything to risk the time and money being lost I know I don't have aimbot or use wall hacks and hopefully the clips that I have recorded can change the mind of those that have come to a conclusion already.

Your playstyle and how you play in war doesn't matter, some of these clips are literally just aimbot and walls. I hate to break it to you, but your recent wars really do not matter, it's very clear that you have cheats in these clips.

• Disagree 1