[GMOD DRP] Apppeal for Mr Oxlip

Oxlip

So i got banned for 2 weeks by MarkdaHip due to a so called mrdm report.

First of all i got banned by someone that has no experience in the server.

Second of all, i did not even get to explain my side on it, not only that but the admin told me to send him the screenshot.

So i sent the screenshot without telling me my story, nor having him even tell me what he thinks about it, i opened Garry's Mod tab and i was about to explain the screenshot, but for some reason i got banned without even having the chance to speak a single time.

I wish not only to speak about the situation that happend between me and the guy that reported me, but also about the situation about the admin.

My in game name Oxlip

My steam ID 76561199098404947

Person who reported me BINLADINHOE

Time of the incedent 17:55 EDT 

Reason why i think i should be unbanned : I think i am wrongfully banned as he ran into the nerve gas.

Mod that banned me: MarkdaHip 

Edited by CSGO_RADIO

So I cant speak for what the admin did but I can provide the proof of the AMRDM https://streamable.com/ek19lw This video shows you walking around with a nerve gas and damaging 3 people one of which was me and I reported you. You need to follow the format to appeal this which can be found here. While I think the ban is more than justified I think the staff member who is fairly new does need to be retrained as he wasnt doing the best and banned him a little early after telling him that he would wait. 

1 minute ago, BINLADINHOE said:

So I cant speak for what the admin did but I can provide the proof of the AMRDM https://streamable.com/ek19lw This video shows you walking around with a nerve gas and damaging 3 people one of which was me and I reported you. You need to follow the format to appeal this which can be found here. While I think the ban is more than justified I think the staff member who is fairly new does need to be retrained as he wasnt doing the best and banned him a little early after telling him that he would wait. 

You stood into the nerve gas on purpose, you instigated a ban on the guy...

24 minutes ago, BINLADINHOE said:

As you can clearly see i was pointing the gas at cookie, trying to say a pun, but when i was about to do it you walked right into it.

after you died i even tried to explain to you it was never my intention to do such thing.

Edited by CSGO_RADIO
5 minutes ago, Markdahip said:

you sent me a screenshot of exactly what bin was saying you walked up to them and threw gas, gas didnt serve a different purpose then killing at that point and when I first pulled you into the sit we had chances to talk about what was going on and you said that you just came up and threw the gas

Hold up there, i never told i threw it, nor did the video of the other person show me throwing it.

I asked you multiple times to let me speak as well

Guest proggy

Accepted

@Markdahip will be talked to about how he mishandled this report.
He shouldn't be banning people without getting their side of the story.
He's new so we will work with him on this.

@BINLADINHOE will be warned for false report, as I've told him repeatedly in the past to stop baiting people for punishments.
He walked into the nerve gas for it to burst into a crowd of people and immediately placed a mrdm report afterwards.
This behavior is unneeded and honestly unacceptable for a veteran player.
This is officially your last warning on baiting other players. Next time I see it I'm banning you for double the amount of time you're baiting for.

As for @CSGO_RADIO, his ban will be lifted and replaced with a failrp warn. 
Do not use nerve gas in the street next time.

If there is a video of this sit from any party involved please PM it to me.