DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

ban appeal

steamid: 7656119890045230878237634558

staff members in-game name: theos

time of incident: 5:00pm on 4/23/2021

ban/mute reason: homophobic prick

how long was i banned/muted for: i was banned for 35790189 minutes

what happened:  I was booted from the US side for allegedly talking during a debrief and was reported for it by some kid named zachman.  I then selected the role as us recruit and asked for a trainer.  Someone of authority told me I wasn't allowed to join back on the US side so I tried explaining what happened and they wouldn't listen.  I got heated and called some one a faggot and told like 2 people to kill themselves. 

Why should my banned be removed?:  I am aware of my mistakes and know I should've acted differently and more maturely because this is a serious rp server.  I had a ton of fun on garnet gaming and your military rp server is most definitely the best gmod server I have ever played on.  I sincerely apologize for my actions and hope we can resolve this.  I am requesting you change my ban to a shorter time so I can at least come back.

• Cringe 1
  • Toxic 4
  • Disagree 1
2 hours ago, sirneckguard said:

what happened:  I was booted from the US side for allegedly talking during a debrief and was reported for it by some kid named zachman.  I then selected the role as us recruit and asked for a trainer.  Someone of authority told me I wasn't allowed to join back on the US side so I tried explaining what happened and they wouldn't listen.  I got heated and called some one a faggot and told like 2 people to kill themselves. 

Why should my banned be removed?:  I am aware of my mistakes and know I should've acted differently and more maturely because this is a serious rp server.  I had a ton of fun on garnet gaming and your military rp server is most definitely the best gmod server I have ever played on.  I sincerely apologize for my actions and hope we can resolve this.  I am requesting you change my ban to a shorter time so I can at least come back.

You started raging and telling people to kill themselves, you were banned for your repeated use of homophobic slurs.

• Forums Moderator

I was the one who took the 2nd report places on you by @Zachman, the report was for harassment and he showed me a few screenshots of you PMing him calling him slurs as Jake said as well as just being insanely toxic. When I was looking at the screenshots Jake pulled up and began helping me out with the sit then issued you the ban. Zachman could you please post the screenshots of the chat as well as the clip you sent as well. I'm not at my PC right now so if you could post them that'd be great. 

3 hours ago, sirneckguard said:

Ban appeals aren't for apologies. Plus based off what I've seen from the other people who were there when it happened you were being extremely disrespectful and we aren't gonna tolerate that. -1