SteamID (https://steamid.io/):Steam_0:0:97197064
Warns: None
Timezone: Eastern Standard
Playtime?: 231:29:45
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): TingleTheMingle1
    Past experiences as staff: None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I myself really enjoy the Garnet Gaming DarkRP server and want to help enforce its rules to ensure the experience of every player will be as best as I could make it. I would accomplish this by following all the procedures that are required in order to provide sufficient evidence and entirely convict a suspected rule breaker. As a staff member I would also not abuse my power to either annoy people or for my own benefit. I have firsthand experienced the infuriating rule breaking and experience ruining event of any minger causing much trouble which usually includes massrdm and propblocking. However, as a staff I would to the best of my ability help stop the people causing trouble and punish them through the correct means based on the damage caused.
    With every sit I would take I would properly assess the situation and determine who is fault and what punishment they get based on its severity. There would be no use of vulgar language during these sits and never question a verdict from a staff of higher power.  I shall also never ask for any sort of promotion or change any of the server rules. Never will I have bias towards any player or treat a sit differently based on its participants. I will also not spend my time fooling around while sits need to be done or while people are causing problems on the server. I will follow all the rules of the server along with serving justice to those that deserve it.
 After some criticism of my paragraphs I will now give more of an insight into how I would be a good and enjoyable staff. As staff the main concern is to enforce the rules as they are needed. I do not intend to be a super strict staff if a warning would to be given verbally if the offense is minor and wouldn’t need a mark on their record. However this doesn’t mean I wouldn’t only give out verbal warnings if need be I will ensure everyone will have the best experience they can have.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have been punished on servers before because of lower level mistakes such as nlr and rdm never have I been banned for massrdm or anything of the sort. 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I have not
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can be online on most week days after about 3pm and during most of weekends.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am involved in some Dungeons and Dragons but don't play too much along with 3D printing which I do sometimes.
Did you read the staff rules?: borkhimself

Edited by borf
Adding to my paragraphs

+1

The paragraphs are okay, there's a lot of "I wont do this" and "I will follow the rules" and you don't need to clarify things like that. I've seen you maybe once or twice, and that isn't much. A lot of other people gave you +1s, so I will too.

Edited by aidanpoppas123

The -1 is because I’ve never seen your around and your paragraphs are generic. I’d love to see more uniqueness and more about you and your personality. I would expect a upbeat and fun personality that follows the rules and not someone who will warn every player for every rule broken.

Show me that you are the first one in your paragraphs. I’m willing to change my decision if changes are made.

• Disagree 1

+1

I've seen you in game a lot and you seem like a really good person. You have good hours and you have a lot of positive feedback from other admins at this point why wouldn't give you a +1.