Base Builder Staff APP x2

In-game name: Base Builder
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:231173699
Warns: 2 . One of them is FDA which was completely on accident not knowing someone was in the base. 2nd is FailRP For shooting someone inside of a base that was a kos building.
Timezone: EST
Playtime?:| Base Builder has played for 155:31:46.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]none
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was a moderator on this GarnetGaming and Icefuse.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

For starters you should pick me because, I have A LOT of free time to spend on the server moderating and enforcing rules. I also have past experience being a staff member not only on this server but an entirely different server which most people don't have. I remember when I use to play back in 2017 and played on this server for HOURS after school while I was a moderator. It was amazing being able to help people and fix their problems from teaching them how to do certain commands to building a base and buying a gun. I have always been a hard working person when it comes to games, sports, everything which is another reason I would be a good fit for the team. I enjoy learning new things and making new friends and this server has been doing that for me for some time now.

When it comes to anything that has to do with moderating I am completely unbiased and handle every situation in a fair and logical manner. I enjoy making sure everyone is having a good time and everything is going smooth and tend to make sure that is happening. When it comes to my emotions I make sure they do not play a role in the words I use and the decisions I make. I want to make the server a better place in any way I can whether that's doing 50 reports a day and punishing the people breaking the rules or just gaming and having fun with the community. Last but not least I have brushed up on the Server rules and Staff Rules multiple times.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I was banned on TitsRP like 3 days for a lua script 4 years ago I made an appeal and got unbanned the same day.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:Yes 5 days ago
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Weekdays 2-12 hours a day Weekends 2-12 hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like to ride bikes , fight people , play basketball and football.
Did you read the staff rules?: Base Builder

Edited by Obbsesive
change on last question.
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Disagree 1
3 hours ago, Obbsesive said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes I read it multiple times.

-1 For now because you might want to read the rules again. You also have 2 active warns which never looks good on an application.

On 5/3/2021 at 3:29 AM, Obbsesive said:

For starters you should pick me because, I have A LOT of free time to spend on the server moderating and enforcing rules. I also have past experience being a staff member not only on this server but an entirely different server which most people don't have. I remember when I use to play back in 2017 and played on this server for HOURS after school while I was a moderator. It was amazing being able to help people and fix their problems from teaching them how to do certain commands to building a base and buying a gun. I have always been a hard working person when it comes to games, sports, everything which is another reason I would be a good fit for the team. I enjoy learning new things and making new friends and this server has been doing that for me for some time now.

not convinced...

When it comes to anything that has to do with moderating I am completely unbiased and handle every situation in a fair and logical manner. I enjoy making sure everyone is having a good time and everything is going smooth and tend to make sure that is happening. When it comes to my emotions I make sure they do not play a role in the words I use and the decisions I make. I want to make the server a better place in any way I can whether that's doing 50 reports a day and punishing the people breaking the rules or just gaming and having fun with the community. Last but not least I have brushed up on the Server rules and Staff Rules multiple times.

describing what a moderator does not how you're unique in what you would be doing as a staff....

Did you read the staff rules?: Base Builder

nice job fixing this appreciate it...

fight people

sport or actually pick fights or somethin?

Overall, still a -1 for me.

Edited by Ba11ParkFrank41
responding to edits in staff ap

Edited and fixed application 

7 hours ago, JackJJ said:

-1 For now because you might want to read the rules again. You also have 2 active warns which never looks good on an application.

the 2 warns I got were very far fetched situations but I understand what you're saying.

3 hours ago, JohnBoob said:

-1 read it again just to make sure

3 hours ago, TingleTheMingle1 said:

You didn't at all. lol.

4 hours ago, Horseyy said:

Oh goodness Obbsesive oh goodness

4 hours ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

I'm literally done

7 hours ago, smileeface said:

why u lying to us 😞 -1 

7 hours ago, boop_xyz said:

You know why.

7 hours ago, JackJJ said:

8 hours ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

I mean you re-read the rules, but one of your points was that you brushed up on the rules, and that just isn't true.

Also I still barely see you around. 

10 hours ago, Zachman said:

You clearly did not 

Go back and re read them carefully, once that's fixed I may change my Decision 

Fixed If you still feel the same no problem.

I don't have good experiences with him.  

He scammed me this morning by leaving after I bought his printers and he lied saying he was gonna stay on, when he clearly didn't. 

Another reason for the -1 is that he has 2 active warns.