Lsnz

In Game Name: 11B PVT2 Lens

Steam ID: 76561198986096303

Staff Members In Game: .......

Staff Members Steam ID: ….

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time

Ban Reason: MRDM

Proof of Ban:

What Happened: As of 5/16/21 after 9:00PM i was banned for MRDM, When i was just killing 2 recruits who were trying to escape while the Drill Sergeant was preparing them, so far i have video proof and other people who were there as well,  180A CWO Dawn, 11A 2LT SZRP, 11B DS SSG Kyle Death, 11B DS SSG Vyper, the 2 Recruits being killed were 11X PVT Cat and other  (Unkown)

The Reason i should be unbanned is because i was not killing for fun but because it was to stop the recruit from leaving, in this situation i was helpful and not a problem to the others, and a Russian Officer Banned me not the American Officers.

Banned For: 2 Weeks.

I do not know how to transfer Video evidence so Text me on discord at Lsnz.#7534 For video evidence.

• Agree 3

Accepted

After reviewing the appeal, I have come to the conclusion that this is a non-malicious mass.

Though it was with good intentions, it is still mass and mass is against server rules. Your ban will be reduced to 2 days. Keep in mind to let officers or knowledgable enlisted  deal with recruit issues. Don’t just kill them.

-on mobile so no garnet logo-

@Jake @Ozzy Do da mess

Edited by WeebMaster