SteamID (https://steamid.io/):
Warns: 1
Timezone: EST
STEAM_0:0:55707963
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 1645 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Acer, Python, Whue
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Staff twice on GG MRP. Made it to T. Admin
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

After being away from the server for a year, I believe i have been away long enough to have matured in order to be a better staff member. Since i have been playing GG MRP for a while, I plan on benefiting the server by using my former knowledge and experience to help the server prosper. I'm aware that when i left a year ago, i was extremely inactive. This was due to me being burnt out and i regret not leaving sooner, when i first started to dip into inactivity. Now that I am enjoying the server again, I will be extremely active.

Garnet is a community that has a close place in my heart. Ranking up back in the day was one of the best and most fun experiences i have ever had online. It truly felt like i was accomplishing something and i want to be able to give back to the community by both helping RP in a direct way by being in a faction, and helping the server as a whole by becoming staff. One of the other ways i can do this is due to the fact that am no longer in school, and have yet to start college, so i am able play during times that staff members in the Americas are at school, a time that minges and rulebreakers always try to take advantage of. I know both of my previous staff apps state pretty much this exact thing, but this has yet to change and i still feel it is an important aspect to point out.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: Banned once for Acc. Mass
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Many hours a day

Edited by Koulit
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 8

Well imma +1,
- He is very active, and devoted, i may not be on the server too much right now cause of stuffs, but i see him on there all the time.
- Past experience, not really much else to say on that matter
- Hes a friendly guy, who, after knowing him for fucking 5 years i can proudly say, has little to no bias when it comes to decision making

But one thing i recommend is make the second paragraph like 2 sentences longer cause some people may find the second paragraph short.

19 hours ago, Captainswag said:

But one thing i recommend is make the second paragraph like 2 sentences longer cause some people may find the second paragraph short.

Thanks, i beefed up that 2nd paragraph.

• Community Director

+1 - You have shown during your return that you are wanting to be a prominent member of the community, and a contributing one. You were a good staff member, though you had some disagreements with the leadership at the time, you were still a good staff. You've always been level-headed and fair in judgement.

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

RvhMDloJOaThuL2ITSDbarXAu1BgnAe656IaTiteU6BmF0QRjqevEMrWtBGwt_s_4SH0v0N_dRyHRiCvz7AOiJBdF_aOHoPIWvA87wRuuUCPCnjfVwNdHbTJ9Bab2WxaErlbjWhY

Accepted

Welcome to the team!

Once set, please do not use any commands until you have been trained.

@Acer will be training you with @Fonza supervising.

Edited by Ozzy