DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

P41NT3D (Moderator Application)

3 minutes ago, P41NT3D said:

Bruh Sound Effect

honestly my only issue with this whole thing is that bruhh isnt a staff member.

Other than that, yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes. You are one of the kindest people I ever see in game, and you always help out any low levels you see. If I could do +10 I would. You should have told me you were applying, I would have given you my referral! 

+1

• Like 1

+1
One of the most remarkable people I've met on Gmod, and generally online.

Always helping others learn the ropes. (Personally taught me the ropes)
Never heard a toxic thing out of him, always making days brighter for me and many others.

He shows dedication and consistency within our servers, always active every time I get on despite the time zone difference.

• Like 1

+1 this guy deserves the biggest +1 ever!! I'm with him most of the time he's on and he's always finding new players and teaching them how to play and giving away money and guns. he's online every time he can be and is the kindest player I know. he would be the greatest addition to the staff team and I know he would put in all of his effort. good luck bro I can already tell he's gonna be accepted.

my British homie 🙂

• Like 1

Generally I’ll never give a big +1 to someone but this guy deserves it, he litterally entertains people for hours on the server, he’s British so that’s a plus with his time zone he can be in when others can’t and he’s an overall nice guy to talk to. From the Mr banana man here is my +1

• Like 1