False RDM and False ban

My friend got reported for mass RDM and banned at the level 8 and he did not know the know the rules and he had a KOS sight up and did not have a building sign up if you guys could check the logs if he had a building sign up I am sure 100% that he never put up a building sign. He is sure 100% that he never put up a building sign. And when I asked for Screen shot of his logs of him having a building sign up they couldn't prove it and they said that their stream some how said that he put up a building sign but never showed the prop being owned by him and was False RDM-ed 2x when they where in the base and was false banned I would be glade if somebody would prove me wrong that he was in the wrong.  Thank you for your service.

Sincerely cjCRIP

4 minutes ago, PlayBored said:

My friend got reported for mass RDM and banned at the level 8 and he did not know the know the rules and he had a KOS sight up and did not have a building sign up if you guys could check the logs if he had a building sign up I am sure 100% that he never put up a building sign. He is sure 100% that he never put up a building sign. And when I asked for Screen shot of his logs of him having a building sign up they couldn't prove it and they said that their stream some how said that he put up a building sign but never showed the prop being owned by him and was False RDM-ed 2x when they where in the base and was false banned I would be glade if somebody would prove me wrong that he was in the wrong.  Thank you for your service.

Sincerely cjCRIP

1 minute ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Please follow this format, so we can assist you further! I'm not sure why your friend isn't appealing themselves, but use their steamid instead of your own.

Fix the format in 24 hours or else it will end up denied

Edited by Fetn

your friend was level 10 with 20+ hours and had a building sign up with a kos which was not even on the right building there is proof and he killed 3 people while the building sign was up so thats MRDM + failRP + NITRP and everytime you load into the game it shows the rules everytime

BINLADINHOE has all the proof your asking for my guy

Edited by BR4DL3Y_B3NN3TT