innacurate_rapper staff application

In-game name: Innacurate_rapper

Warns:  4 (due to on going rivalry with some people, affairs were happening on both ends, to my dismay of not giving patience to some people, which will be worked on)

Timezone:  CDT

Playtime?:  | innacurate Rapper has played for 450:16:17.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]  No teamspeak But yes with mic.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] No, but soon, as my computer may or may not be able to handle certain recording software's (like OBS)

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Zachman / X060 / big mike

Past experiences as staff: None Currently

[Optional] Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  Im always online to keep this server alive, Ive seen that there is ALOT of fun to be had. but considering I wanna keep that peace cuz not a lot of admins are usually on at 6 in the morning, Along with the fact that alot of admins have been lacking in productivity. I am Willing to contribute my time to making the server a WAY better and ALOT funner place to be.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes, I was banned by xavier for "consentual RDM" for 2 weeks, even so as somebody saw the event unfold.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No, as this is my first bit of being a MOD for any server.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: nearly all day (if no work) Through a off day im normally Off and on, depending on situations of family / other- but off work im on for a massive period of time from 6 am to nearly 4pm

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  Music, Art, its in the name baby 😉

Did you read the staff rules?: Innacurate_rapper

Edited by innacurate_rapper

Pros:

Playtime: 449 hours.

Has mic. (didnt say if he could record gonna asume so.)

got some referrals.

Cons:

banned recently i presume. also its for consentual rdm for 2 weeks, so mass?. 

4 active warnings, way to many in my opinion

basicly no effort in writing a reason to pick him over others.

46 minutes ago, innacurate_rapper said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  Im always online to keep this server alive, Ive seen that there is ALOT of fun to be had, and I wanna keep that peace cuz not a lot of admins are usually on at 6 in the morning.

all in all, i dont think ur fit for staff at this moment, i`d say take the critique from these replies and use them to preform/boost ur future application.

Deffo -1.

unknown.png

Best Regards

Roy Kenneth  5 Year Veteran.

Edited by royk01
40 minutes ago, innacurate_rapper said:

?

40 minutes ago, innacurate_rapper said:

No teamspeak But yes with mic.

You need teamspeak access. 

41 minutes ago, innacurate_rapper said:

[Optional] Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  Im always online to keep this server alive, Ive seen that there is ALOT of fun to be had. but considering I wanna keep that peace cuz not a lot of admins are usually on at 6 in the morning, Along with the fact that alot of admins have been lacking in productivity. I am Willing to contribute my time to making the server a WAY better and ALOT funner place to be.

This is your paragraph put in a normal font size for reference. That is way to short.

I'm gonna be honest, when I saw your name on the application I thought that this would be an easy +1 from me. You're a nice guy, but there was little to no effort put into this application. If you fix these issues I will consider changing my response.