Free Bricks (MRP)

Gildarts

I'm giving away two bricks in-game on MRP. 

The way to earn said brick; 

1. Agree with post

2. Post something about MRP that make you happy.

3. Post something about another player who has impacted your life (if not applicable post 2 things about something that makes you happy.)

4. POST YOUR STEAM ID AND TRIPPLE CHECK IT. If you fuck up its on you. https://steamid.io/

No bullshit posts or quoting people until the contest is over. 
(ending on Friday Morning 10am EsT) Bricks will be handed out then

This is to get some positivity rolling for you guys.
If you have a brick already it would be nice of you to still post, and ill reward you if you with win another item of same value picked at random.

output-onlinegiftools.gif

one of the reasons i keep coming back to MRP is because its like we are a big family essentially and we make it work and it makes me happy that we are able to do this

i haven't had a player impact my life but id like to say that since ive come back to MRP and rekindled some old friendships and made some new ones and im grateful that Conway and the 11A Officers have resparked that fire inside of me that feeds my passion and enjoyment of this gamemode. i enjoy vibing with everyone late at night when we all do the cupid shuffle or whatever it may be within the US faction and outside of it as well. seeing some old faces that are familiar to me also makes me real happy to see bc its kinda akward and weird being an old player and a bunch of them have no idea who you are. id say those are the 2 things i enjoy most about this community

(STEAM_0:0:158557678)

Archived