eyesllud (Staff Application)

In-game name: eyesllud
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:138111742  
Warns: Reason: RDM, Admin: STEAM_0:1:90791348, Time: Sun Jun 6 17:26:28 2021
Timezone: EST.
Playtime?: 323:47:47
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes.
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Rosie, Crutch, and Tony
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Icefuse Military RP, Rusticated's Rust Servers, a bunch of random Unturned RP Servers, aswell as a Discord Mod for Innersloth if that counts.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

For starters, I've had hundreds of hours with staff work whether it be here on Gmod or for other games, so I'd like to believe that I have more experience with this than other applicants. I'm quite mature for my age as I try to act like I sound, as well as the fact that I'm the oldest of 5 children and have grown up taking care of my younger siblings; so I know a thing or two about dealing with children ingame. I'm a very logical thinker which means I don't let emotions cloud my judgment, so someone I have good relations with would be receiving the same punishment as anyone else for their actions. I'd like to treat this like a real job, I want to bring light to the staff team and bond with my co-workers, both In and outside of just Gmod. I'm a pretty chill guy so if any members are having problems I'd like to be there for them, I've been suffering from many mental illnesses throughout my life so I understand the hardships that life brings to us, but we're not alone in all of this. We're in some tough times right now so we got to have each other's backs. I didn't want to turn my application into a rant about life but I feel like this better describes me as a person. We've all got our personal problems and for some people, this is their escape from the troubles. So I want to make this server as welcoming as possible to new players, I've seen how happy just small donations make new players, and personally; hearing that makes me happy. 

I've never actually played another DarkRP server as Garnet was my first from 2019, I've been on and off Gmod in general but I'm always drawn back to this server for some reason. I was making an application about a year ago but never got around to finishing it, and looking back I'm glad I didn't. I haven't played consistently until now but I've doubled in hours since the making of that application, which has given me time to see what goes on in this server and what draws new players in. I think that the new players who have broken rules are either just here to troll or genuinely don't know what's going on. So instead of just sending them off to jail and telling them to read the rules, I would personally like to teach them how to play and see where they go from there. Most of the server's population is made of reoccurring players so I'd like to make sure we have more of them. I'm not proud to admit it but my sleep schedule is pretty screwed up as I'm usually up to the next day playing, but what that does mean is I am able to handle the server on off-hours when most of the staff are either AFK or offline. I hope I didn't stray too far from the guidelines of this application but in the end, I'd love to make an addition to the server and staff team.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Not that I can recall, the worst punishment I've really received would just be warnings.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I've never published an application.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 6+ Hours a day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Used to play football, but due to Covid I've been limited to just going to the gym, listening to music, watching YouTube and playing games.
Did you read the staff rules?: eyesllud

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 3

+1

You're such a cool dude in game, and I've never had any bad interactions with you. You've got tons of experience, and 2 very detailed paragraphs. You'd be a great staff member. Could you go into a little more detail about the warn though. Other than that, this app is awesome! 

you should've told me you were applying so you could've gotten my referral 

• Agree 1

don't care +1 society easy

on a serious note

You don't hold grudges I raided you like 20 times and stole a shit ton of money but you still are chill as fuck with me

give this guy staff already smh

@ThetaKek +1 this guy already

Edited by Fetn
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

Could you go into a little more detail about the warn though.

I’m going to be honest, I don’t really remember too clearly. I’m pretty sure this was from my first day back on the server and had forgot that Assassins can’t counter.

• Like 1