Yax's Staff Resignation

So there comes a time in life where a man doesn't feel healthy, mentally. For me this has been this period. 

I would like to start off by saying NO I am not resigning from the server, I will still hold my spot in Vega and play enough for me to be considered semi active. I would like to resign from staff as I feel like I cannot keep up with both my quotas and responsibility. As well, it is not the servers fault as to why I feel the way I do, I love the server and especially the people in it. But my IRL situation makes me feel awful and I feel guilty taking a staff position where I am not doing my responsibilities.

Last week a took a vacation to my friends cottage, where I called it a mental health break. What did I need a break from? Well, from recently quitting my HR position at my job (PetSmart) which was paying for my university, as well as losing a girlfriend and some family members pretty suddenly. The point of my "vacation" was to kinda just reset my mental state, and kind of restart in terms when it came of both routine and work. The results have been fucking awful. I feel unmotivated to do anything. It is hard to explain but I can barely wake up in the morning to go to the gym everyday which use to be the staple of my happiness. I feel lost and like I am back on square one.

I do not know what to do, and if anyone has any ideas on what I could do to please suggest them to me. I have supporting friends in real life aswell as my lacrosse trainer who tries to get me motivated but it all feels like pity but maybe it is all in my head.

Sorry for getting personal, and thanks for understanding.

Cheers,

-Yax

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'm sorry that you're going through such a hard time right now, I'm praying that everything works out for you in the end. 

I have just got through some troubled time myself and I know how it feels. I'm always here to talk 🙂.

Your friend always,Tora 

Edited by Tora1
  • Like 1

Sorry you feel this way, Yax. I don't want to invalidate your struggles, but something Bob Ross said really helps me through my tough times, and that is you gotta go through the sad times in life in to recognize the good in it, or something like that. Hope to see you hop on the server when you are feeling better.

• Winner 1
  • The Garnut

I'm really sorry to hear about your situation man. I feel like giving you some appreciation because you're truly a nice guy and you've helped me tremendously with the MilitaryRP server when it comes to many things, which I can't say too many other people have gone out of your way to do.  I really hope your situation gets figured out with time.

Feel free to contact me over Steam at any time if you need somebody to talk to!

• Like 2

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines