Lucher's Staff Application

Lucher

Name: Lucher

Total time on the server:  | 2GA KST Lucher has played for 289:10:02.

Do you own a microphone: Yes

Referrals:  N/A

Staff History: I have 0 active warns, no bans, no kicks

Country of Residence: United States

Past experiences staffing? 

(honestly, I have been community manager on a lot of smaller servers that got an average player count of like 10-15 people per day

I have been staff on a number of servers, including...

Gaminglight MilitaryRP Moderator(Retired)

Gaminglight PoliceRP Moderator (Retired)

PF DarkRP Super Admin(Shutdown)

GRG Kingdom RP Moderator (Shutdown)

Neuralic DarkRP Moderator (Shutdown)

SeismicRP MilitaryRP Community Manager (Shutdown)

Victory Gaming DarkRP Community Manager (Shutdown)

RaptorRP Dark RP Community Manager (Shutdown)

Why do you plan on benefiting our server?

I am active and on almost everyday. I find myself to be mature (in a sense) but also I feel like I can be relaxed.

Sure I have had my *mingey* incidents in the past, such as using soundboards in teamspeak, but that is something I no longer like doing, as I see it annoys people, and I do apologize for that. I want to be able to move past that part and be able to begin anew. I can bring activity, maturity, and I have more then enough experience with ULX commands and staff experience as a whole. I have made friends with quite a few people on GarnetGaming, and I hope for them to support me on this application.

Thanks for reading

-Lucher

Edited by Lucher
Went back into staff history and extended it from memory and notes
31 minutes ago, PumpOG said:

-1 i dont see potential just the other day u were shooting pvts that were just trained and didnt know what they were doing u gotta re inform them they cant instead of shooting and abusing you're power 

Put the entire story before making me seem like I blatantly RDM'ed PVT's

They ran out of base

They were "just trained"
Which means they should have "just" been informed that they need to be SGT or higher to leave base without perms

Thats not my fault they did the wrong thing

Yes I did mess up in the way that I didn't tell them what they did wrong and did not re-inform them

I'm taking this constructive criticism and I will use it to fix my actions, as I did already apologize for this.

Also how is this abuse of power?
Literally an informed PVT can shoot another PVT going out of base without a granted PTL

Edited by Lucher
14 hours ago, Lucher said:

Put the entire story before making me seem like I blatantly RDM'ed PVT's

They ran out of base

They were "just trained"
Which means they should have "just" been informed that they need to be SGT or higher to leave base without perms

Thats not my fault they did the wrong thing

Yes I did mess up in the way that I didn't tell them what they did wrong and did not re-inform them

I'm taking this constructive criticism and I will use it to fix my actions, as I did already apologize for this.

Also how is this abuse of power?
Literally an informed PVT can shoot another PVT going out of base without a granted PTL

Just bc ur KST doesnt mean u can yell at everyone yea and that caused the pvts to almost mass bc they were spraying the people next to you, and what if it was a mingey rfr and didnt fully explain 

This was originally a +1 but I'm just going to remain neutral, neither +1 nor -1.
(Also, you can't just delete replies)

Nice Staff App, but I'm now going to remain impartial. 

PumpOG mentioned something that Ethan later elaborated on. 

You seem to have a nice sense of things concerning behavior. However, Ethan gave some good insight on behavior, and you could still learn more things concerning teaching/leadership, in which, I agree. 

I don't have many interactions with you, but all were good.  Not -1 but not +1, just my reasoning for taking the +1 back.

On 8/22/2018 at 2:59 AM, PumpOG said:

-1 i dont see potential just the other day u were shooting pvts that were just trained and didnt know what they were doing u gotta re inform them they cant instead of shooting and abusing you're power 

21 hours ago, PumpOG said:

Just bc ur KST doesnt mean u can yell at everyone yea and that caused the pvts to almost mass bc they were spraying the people next to you, and what if it was a mingey rfr and didnt fully explain 

To PumpOG: Your initial reply was very loosely worded. He didn't "yell" at anyone.  In Luchers response he said he understood his misdoings and to quote, "I'm taking this constructive criticism and I will use it to fix my actions".  Even if he didn't take the criticism, it is not behavior that would warrant something like, "Just bc ur KST doesnt mean u can yell at everyone yea"; not sure why that would make you think he believes he is superior to everyone.  "and what if it was a mingey rfr and didnt fully explain" ; I guarantee a true minge wouldn't become an RFR, based on would it takes to be one, and stay one. The whole point of the tryout is to see who wants to progress in the Ground Forces. 

TL;DR: He already apologized and acknowledged his wrong-doing. You basically said the same thing in the second reply. There isn't anything to explain further. 

Purpose: This was just to clarify the seriousness of the offense for those who want to know all of the reasoning.  
My opinion is not needed much for I have far less involvement with you compared to an RU main, such as Ethan.

Therefore, it isn't really my place to +1/-1. 

Edited by Timid
Changed +1 to neutral.

I would rather not see you become apart of the staff team. My encounters with you were not completely terrible but not what I would expect from someone who would apply for staff. I can’t hold this against you for not following or knowing the rules as you never stated you have read them but who knows.

You have had FailRP job titles consistently times before and I acted on it. Resulting in this is you changing it to another faction that was suggested but denied. Something correlating to the FSB, I can understand if you have had different views on it being added but it doesn’t allow you to break the rules of the server to express that.

Another thing is a forum presence from you which isn’t too much but again the content isn’t what I personally would want on the team either. 

This is nothing personal just stating what I have encountered with you. -1

2 hours ago, .lua said:

I would rather not see you become apart of the staff team. My encounters with you were not completely terrible but not what I would expect from someone who would apply for staff. I can’t hold this against you for not following or knowing the rules as you never stated you have read them but who knows.

You have had FailRP job titles consistently times before and I acted on it. Resulting in this is you changing it to another faction that was suggested but denied. Something correlating to the FSB, I can understand if you have had different views on it being added but it doesn’t allow you to break the rules of the server to express that.

Another thing is a forum presence from you which isn’t too much but again the content isn’t what I personally would want on the team either. 

This is nothing personal just stating what I have encountered with you. -1

Thanks for the constructive criticism, I will take this and try to fix myself to become a better player.

1 hour ago, Spooky said:

-1 every tryout he pushes me out of the line

10/10 meme

This is not any normal -1 that I would give. The reasoning I think you shouldn't be staff, yet, is because you are still growing. I saw this during the incident that PumpOG brought up, that I witnessed, when you said "PVT out of base", then murdered two PVTs, and the last one returning fire not realizing that what he did wasn't allowed. This is the type of behavior I expect to see from fresh SGTs who feel like they are entitled to enforce this KOS now, but in doing so are making matters worse by pissing off new soldiers instead of helping them. I did talk with you about this immediately after the situation occurred, and you took the matter seriously, and showed your listening skills as you didn't talk back to me, or act in any rude way and instead took the advice when you could. I really appreciated this, but I think, although you have 200+ hours, you still have a good amount to learn before becoming staff in terms of how you treat others as I believe most of your playtime was from before you started to take the server more seriously. I want to see more leadership and maturity from you before you become staff.

I am going to agree with Ethan about having to learn more about leadership and maturity, It is not an easy thing to learn/get adjusted to, but it is so important that it just can’t be overlooked/ignored, with that stated, i’m going to -1 this.

<Vac>