Timmy Spoons Staff Application

In-game name: timmy spoons
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:244072293
Warns: N/A
Timezone: PST
Playtime?:83:36:54
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES (but my computer may experience a lot of lag]
    Referral(s): Maddox FUBAR, JaX Dab,WoolleyMonster TBC
    Past experiences as staff: N/A
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? two paragraphs minimum : I work quite well with other people even within situations of stress. I can help wherever or whenever I am needed. I can be very patient when it comes to chaotic people such as minges and or loud players. I wish to moderate the everyday chaos that goes on within this server. I enjoy helping others with problems they may have. I want to make this place as fun as possible for other players. I have a very flexible time schedule when it comes to being online. I will be interacting with the community a lot.  I would personally enjoy meeting and working with everyone.  
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: In the past I have been jailed for small reasons such as accidental RDM and such but other than that nothing.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am often on from 10am-10/11pm times may vary I might be on or get off later but those are my main times that I am on
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: nothing much I do not do a lot other than play garrys mod 
Did you read the staff rules?: timmy spoons

Edited by timmyspoons
hopefully this will be the final revision its like 3am
  • Informative 1
  • Disagree 1

its nice to see that you're trying to fix your application, but I still think you need more time within the community and the paragraph is alright.. still not 2 though.

Edited by smileeface
he changed his application
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Zachman said:

You need to have this, it is very important

You took out the 2 paragraphs minimum part, so yeah fix this and put 2 paragraphs why you should be staff.

Please give an actual time because then we will expect you to take the grave yard shift.

-1 you need to fix these things and get involved within the community more because i have not seen you before.

ive fixed it as much as possible to my knowledge, ill work on the playtime and my apologies for taking out the two paragraphs minimum I was not paying full attention to my computer

• Cringe 1

Neutral

I see that you have fixed some of the issues with your app,  I have met you once and i am on the server quite a bit. I would recommend you playing more and  gaining a good reputation. (◠‿◠✿)

Edited by Nice_Crutch
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 2
2 hours ago, timmyspoons said:

fixed ❤️

-1 Your paragraphs are still extremely short. Look at some accepted applications to get an idea of how long your paragraphs should be and I might change my vote if you make them meet the minimum requirement.

12 hours ago, timmyspoons said:

In-game name: timmy spoons
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:244072293
Warns: N/A
Timezone: PST
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES (but my computer may experience a lot of lag]
    Referral(s): Maddox FUBAR, JaX Dab,WoolleyMonster TBC
    Past experiences as staff: N/A
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? two paragraphs minimum : I work quite well with other people even within situations of stress. I can help wherever or whenever I am needed. I can be very patient when it comes to chaotic people such as minges and or loud players. I wish to moderate the everyday chaos that goes on within this server. I enjoy helping others with problems they may have. I want to make this place as fun as possible for other players. I have a very flexible time schedule when it comes to being online. I will be interacting with the community a lot.  I would personally enjoy meeting and working with everyone.  
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: In the past I have been jailed for small reasons such as accidental RDM and such but other than that nothing.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am often on from 10am-10/11pm times may vary I might be on or get off later but those are my main times that I am on
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: nothing much I do not do a lot other than play garrys mod 
Did you read the staff rules?: timmy spoons

So I am gonna say somethings real quickly, your application is bare minimum but that isn't that bad so in my opinion if you want if you get denied and want to reapply Fetn#1000 my discord you can come to me about any questions and ask me to read your application if its good I may even give you a referral!

good luck bon voyage 

12 hours ago, timmyspoons said:

I think this is one of the biggest things I'd like to consider when people apply for staff. I understand you meet the amount of hours (minimum) to apply for staff. I'd recommend you wait a little longer, 75 to 100 hours isn't the greatest amount of hours that can show you wanting to be apart of the server. That's just my belief especially when you're trying to be apart of this role and being apart of the staff team. That being said its not like you can't be accepted with 83 hours, just the amount of time to know everyone and having relationships with others showing your true self, helps everyone be more comfortable to +1 you on your application. So I'm sorry but I'm going to -1 you.

• Disagree 2
24 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

I think this is one of the biggest things I'd like to consider when people apply for staff. I understand you meet the amount of hours (minimum) to apply for staff. I'd recommend you wait a little longer, 75 to 100 hours isn't the greatest amount of hours that can show you wanting to be apart of the server. That's just my belief especially when you're trying to be apart of this role and being apart of the staff team.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 2