Staff Application -- Ba11ParkFrank41

Ba11ParkFrank41's Staff Application

In-game Name: Ba11ParkFrank41

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:541722541

Timezone: PST

Playtime: | Ba11ParkFrank41 has played for 1511:05:40.

Do you have access to Team Speak? (YES)

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod? (YES)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Referrals:

Nice Crutch, Pointer, Grand Daddy Stalin, Dustin, Xo6o TBC, Generic Corpsman, Jack JJ,

Woolley Monster TBC, Smitty, Adric

(If I got this incorrect or anyone listed has changed their mind let me know and I'll remove you)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Experience:

My only experience as staff was when I was moderator on this server in March/April. My highest rank was [MOD]

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?

You should choose me over anyone else who applies for moderator BECAUSE of my experience as a staff member. I understand I brought a lot of mistakes when taking upon this role, but its through those mistakes I've decided to learn from them. Many understandings of what it means to be a Garnet Gaming Moderator doesn't just mean representing for the server you're apart of. It's setting an example for the entire community. I believe you should choose me because of my history of being apart of this server, I've spent a lot of time being apart of this community. I've made myself known to a lot of admins and users of the server, as well as other members from multiple other GG servers. I believe the strongest asset I have to bring to this team is my time and effort to the community and the server, I've shown myself to represent even as a user during the months I've been away from the staff team. Even though I was demoted to begin, it wasn't long to turn my demotion into my motivation to come back better than I was.

I believe you should choose me is because I consider myself as a leader. I know this would be some what laughable to many since I haven't showed that to anyone. But its true I do consider myself as a leader because I know I can live up to the expectation. I want to become a higher up admin not for a rank but for a message to everyone that through the time and effort put in to becoming a staff member I'll show myself to live up to the role and expectation. I know I can do it. Everyone has the capability to be who they want to be. I haven't showed my best self. I know with me saying that now it may seem like I was "putting on a mask," and I wanna say that HIGHLY NOT the case, I've just not tried hard enough and I've made mistakes that has shield that best side of me. This is one of my strongest trait that I can bring to the staff team and I want to show it to everyone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Punishments:

I've received ONE ban since my demotion.....

Through my history of record, I've received TWO bans

The First ban I'd like to discuss is the Exceeding Warn limit:

- When I had received this warn I was a mod at the time, I'd been a naughty boy and unfortunately I paid the price for it. 

The Second ban I've received is for Mass RDM:

- When I received this it was some time after my demotion from staff. I had seen people raiding a base and adverted counter, at the time I thought the communication through raiding was so adverting counter is to show you're not apart of the original group raiding. As well as I didn't know you couldn't CONTINUE the raid after killing the raiders. I had then killed 3 people OUTSIDE of the original raiders therefore I got banned.

These were all things I've brought against myself and I regret doing. I have nobody to blame except for myself and if I want to be a staff I need to be aware of my surroundings and decisions in the future.

Have you made any previous applications?

Since my demotion NO, but in my past I've made 3 applications and I believe my 4th application was the final one that resulted in me becoming staff for the first time. But, this is my first application trying to come back to the team.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How much TIME?

One of my biggest strengths when I was an admin was how active I was, I now work and am taking the journey of college. So I'll be active as much as I can. I think I'll still be able to be on the server 4-5 hours DAILY. If I have nothing going on the whole day and got nothing planned I'm sure I can be on for 12 hours+

HOBBIES:

I've already mentioned I work and am in school right now. Also, I love to hang out with my friends and family.

DID I READ THE STAFF RULES?

Ba11ParkFrank41

READ THIS PLEASE, FEW WORDS TO SAY!!!

One thing I want to address to everyone that TRUST was the biggest focus on my mind from my time away from being a staff member. I've put my main focus on talking to as many staff as possible and just discussing anything I can reflect upon or focus to improve anything that can make them more comfortable knowing that I'll be better than I was when coming back to the team. I wanted to improve upon my decision making and look back on my experiences with handling situations as a staff member and what I can do better. One thing I don't expect from making this application is being accepted. I would better off like being denied knowing that I've shown my message to improve and dedication to the server, as well as showing that I'm trying to improve the reputation with other staff members than come back to more uncertainty and suspicion that I'll make the same mistakes I did before. NO. I want everyone to know I'll be a better performing moderator, making better decisions, handling situations better, being a better representative, and best of all I'll have the trust of everyone with me. I don't want to come back if nobody wants me to or thinks I'm not ready. Thanks for reading this staff application I hope I brought a positive message to everyone. Every response is something for me to learn or reflect upon.

I also want to take this time to apologize not just to the staff team and the managers but the DarkRP community for not doing my best and not representing the DarkRP staff team like I should've been. The biggest hurt I brought was not a bad image for me, it was for the team. I can't express the amount of words I would say to make up for that, other than picking myself up and doing better this time. Proving to anyone who thought I was a terrible moderator, maybe I was then but through my experiences and time apart of this server I can GARENTEE I won't make the same mistakes again.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY APPLICATION!!!

Edited by Ba11ParkFrank41
  • Disagree 3

Alright just off the bat, you use like 24 font... use 12 font so it doesn't look autistic,

28 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

Past Experience:

My only experience as staff was when I was moderator on this server in March/April. My highest rank was [MOD]

The reason you were demoted was for multiple appeals accepted against you, and you being an absolute retard in game.

but its through those mistakes I've decided to learn from them.

You are still like borderline mingy though...

Many understandings of what it means to be a Garnet Gaming Moderator doesn't just mean representing for the server you're apart of. It's setting an example for the entire community.

I mean.. cool but filler

I believe you should choose me because of my history of being apart of this server, I'v

The first interactions I had with you, were during DaB and PoG. You were COMPLETELY autistic back then but I'll give you credit where its due you aren't as retarded as before.

I've shown myself to represent even as a user during the months I've been away from the staff team.

I am pretty sure in some sits you've been trying to "take over" the sits and such like..

it wasn't long to turn my demotion into my motivation to come back better than I was.

Your entire staffing career you were basically being autistic and annoying to some people.

You also were trying to "act like me" apparently.

I believe you should choose me is because I consider myself as a leader. I know this would be some what laughable to many since I haven't fffFithat to anyone.

If you haven't shown that to anyone that like how can we know its true, and that you're not just bullshitting about this entire thing?

Everyone has the capability to be who they want to be.

Filler

I want to become a higher up admin not for a rank but for a message to everyone that through the time and effort put in to becoming a staff member I'll show myself to live up to the role and expectation.

Filler

I haven't showed my best self.

Didn't you literally change your ENTIRE personality in front of staff to "seem professional and mature" then 3 hours after you got staff, your old retarded self came back.

READ THIS PLEASE, FEW WORDS TO SAY!!!

One thing I want to address to everyone that TRUST was the biggest focus on my mind from my time away from being a staff member. I've put my main focus on talking to as many staff as possible and just discussing anything I can reflect upon or focus to improve anything that can make them more comfortable knowing that I'll be better than I was when coming back to the team. I wanted to improve upon my decision making and look back on my experiences with handling situations as a staff member and what I can do better. One thing I don't expect from making this application is being accepted. I would better off like being denied knowing that I've shown my message to improve and dedication to the server, as well as showing that I'm trying to improve the reputation with other staff members than come back to more uncertainty and suspicion that I'll make the same mistakes I did before. NO. I want everyone to know I'll be a better performing moderator, making better decisions, handling situations better, being a better representative, and best of all I'll have the trust of everyone with me. I don't want to come back if nobody wants me to or thinks I'm not ready. Thanks for reading this staff application I hope I brought a positive message to everyone. Every response is something for me to learn or reflect upon.

I also want to take this time to apologize not just to the staff team and the managers but the DarkRP community for not doing my best and not representing the DarkRP staff team like I should've been. The biggest hurt I brought was not a bad image for me, it was for the team. I can't express the amount of words I would say to make up for that, other than picking myself up and doing better this time. Proving to anyone who thought I was a terrible moderator, maybe I was then but through my experiences and time apart of this server I can GARENTEE I won't make the same mistakes again.

I guess this is allowed but just explaining why you've changed or something?

Overall your application will seem "bigger" to people due to the fact its not 12 font, so might want to change that cause anything bigger than 12 font is autistic. Your personality in game is the exact same since you first applied, you "change" your act and seem like this mature professional person then once you get what you want you change back. From all I see is that you just want to do the same shit again, also quick question did you ask for these referrals or did the people giving the referrals say "you should apply for staff you have my referral if you do". You haven't changed since the start, I see no reason to have you back on the team besides the fact of "oh I'll just repeat history" but if you can prove to me you have fully changed and not put up a act for like a couple months and actually not be autistic then I'll change my response.

EDIT

Also I don't remember which application this was from, but I made an entire document on you for the reason of being autistic

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11hZO3aRGEicLoKem3E0DGXY6oNAa-T6t-3-gKqBOmj8/edit

You were a moderator also not admin. Your reputation is still bad in my opinion due to the fact.. you just went inactive and didn't do much as a player to represent yourself as a user.

Edited by Fetn
  • Haha 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 2
7 minutes ago, Fetn said:

quick question did you ask for these referrals or did the people giving the referrals say "you should apply for staff you have my referral if you do".

every conversation started what is something I can improve on to ensure you that I can be apart of the team again. Some were offered as well.

7 minutes ago, Fetn said:

but if you can prove to me you have fully changed and not put up a act for like a couple months and actually not be autistic then I'll change my response.

what is the best way to prove to you may I ask. I can understand I haven't waited long enough to show these things I've mentioned. But what would be something you suggest how I would prove to you that these things are true.

Edited by Ba11ParkFrank41
  • Cringe 1
12 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

what is the best way to prove to you may I ask.

You showed nothing in game of "representing" yourself, you acted like you were always the "cool kid" when on staff. To prove to me I want to see you actively engage with players and actually show that you are helping the community. In my opinion you just are doing the same shit since the first time you got accepted.

Also flash back to this https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/16364-we-live-in-a-society-where-people-cry-when-they-get-negative-rep/

like.... what is this you were toxic to someone for basically nothing besides "oh they gave me fucking negative rep on forums!11!!" you were unprofessional when you said "use yo fuckin head for once". 

Frank snap back to reality an ope there goes yo forum rep. 

EDIT

You were also given many warnings and talking's by management and yet still you didn't learn to fix how you staffed etc... like alright bruh go off ig 

Edited by Fetn
1 minute ago, Fetn said:

like.... what is this you were toxic to someone for basically nothing besides "oh they gave me fucking negative rep on forums!11!!" you were unprofessional when you said "use yo fuckin head for once". 

that was because it wasn't the first time I had talked to him, it was multiple occasions I had pm'd him and he laughed it off. Yes maybe it wasn't professional but I feel like I was in my right. I also feel like I engage in a lot of players of the server, in my opinion you make it out to seem I'm only looking to be mingy when I assure you that's not the case. But I completely understand what you mean but I still think a few of your accusations aren't very accurate.

• Cringe 1

I have never had an issue with you, and I believe in second chances. You didn't set the server ablaze, mass rdm every 2 weeks or mic spam the highest possible pitch as a DJ. You are a nice person when you want to be, but toxic when you want to be aswell. As long as Rosie trains and I can tag along during that 6 hour training, +1. Otherwise, +1.

• Like 1

To Summarize my Opinion on you applying for staff again...

You were one of the most toxic two faced people on the staff team causing beef and drama within the staff team. You were demoted for a reason and told to wait awhile not just a month or two. You changed your personality to get on Fetn's good side so your staff app didn't get nitpicked and so you could get accepted but shortly after you returned to your old mingy self, even getting warned and almost banned on numerous occasions. You have been caught abusing and helping your "friends" on the server and not even a week ago you messaged Thomas Jefferson complaining and acting like a child over Forum Reputation.... honestly are just a Toxic Person And I wouldn't feel comfortable or trust you enough to be on this team. This is the Biggest -1 I have had to give out. You had your second chance and you failed can't change the opinions of people that were here during the shitty time you were staff.

The night you were demoted you also logged onto the server "drunk" Looking for sympathy and proggy told us to look out for you. SO I mean....

Edited by Austin
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, Austin said:

You changed your personality to get on Fetn's good side so your staff app didn't get nitpicked and so you could get accepted but shortly after you returned to your old mingy self,

not even close to true. He had -1 me in my accepted staff app. He had every opportunity respond how ever he wanted. I even remember joking to him he's gonna -1 in ts. I expected him to (which he did). I had no control over that. "getting on his good side" meaning not being a dick to him is what I wanted to do so that way everyone would be more comfortable to accept me as a staff member yes. But I was never two faced. Yes I do believe it may be to early to apply. I only had done this for information on what to work on to come back to the team. While I do respect your response so I know where I stand among the higher staff on the team I think these things are to harsh for what you guys make it out to be..... I feel like you guys need to understand that I never want to gain someones trust through lying which is what you're claiming I did to get accepted the first time. I never once helped my friends through staff abusing. If you're referring to the time I tp'd when you adverted raid from across the map then yes that was a mistake that can be brought up. But it was never the intent to "help my friends." I always took value when I was a  moderator. I was never out to cause harm or corruption among anyone. I really hope I can change your guy's mind and prove to you over time that I can earn a spot on the team again in the future. Thanks again for your responses.

• Cringe 1

Well he has done it ladies and gentlemen. Time to pull the @Theta2 card for the first time in my life

BREAKDOWN OF PARAGRAPH'S:

4 hours ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

You should choose me over anyone else who applies for moderator BECAUSE of my experience as a staff member.

Your "experience" does not hold value in my opinion since I have personally have caught you staff abusing multiple times but continue. 

I understand I brought a lot of mistakes when taking upon this role, but its through those mistakes I've decided to learn from them.

You were on the staff team for nearly two months and you couldn't learn your many mistakes that I told you to fix then? Now that you actually got demoted do you want to fix those mistakes.

Many understandings of what it means to be a Garnet Gaming Moderator doesn't just mean representing for the server you're apart of. It's setting an example for the entire community. I believe you should choose me because of my history of being apart of this server

How can we trust you to be able to set an example when only after less than 2 months you decide to make another app? To me it's not enough time to fix your countless mistakes you've made and the staff team tried to help you fix.

I believe you should choose me because of my history of being apart of this server, I've spent a lot of time being apart of this community. I've made myself known to a lot of admins and users of the server, as well as other members from multiple other GG servers.

your "history" does not matter since you claim to fix your mistakes from your past but once again, continue.

I believe the strongest asset I have to bring to this team is my time and effort to the community and the server, I've shown myself to represent even as a user during the months I've been away from the staff team.

I believe you should choose me is because I consider myself as a leader. I know this would be some what laughable to many since I haven't showed that to anyone.

You could not take constructive criticism for your life. I talked to you about it the other day but you have not shown me a single shred of proof that you have actually grown out of that. 

EXAMPLE: You mentioned this on your app. In the video, you mentioned that you understand the ban. Which you follow up with appealing. Showing that you have no sense of understanding when to take an L. You also realize that YOU ARE WRONG and still go ahead and appeal RIGHT afterward. You have the full right to appeal but to me that is SUPER immature and lacking of your character. (btw this is just above a month ago)

I know with me saying that now it may seem like I was "putting on a mask," and I wanna say that HIGHLY NOT the case, I've just not tried hard enough and I've made mistakes that has shield that best side of me.

Doesn't excuse the fact that you were one of the most toxic staff members I've ever seen on the server in my personal opinion.

Proving to anyone who thought I was a terrible moderator, maybe I was then but through my experiences and time apart of this server I can GARENTEE I won't make the same mistakes again.

How can we trust that? I personally can tell in game you're trying to put up a persona of look at me I'm a good kid kind of vibes. But again, that's just me take it with a grain of salt.

One more thing, imma just drop this here 

CONCLUSION:

All in all, I do not think you are ready to be on the staff team. You have had numerous chances while you were on the staff team to fix your mistakes and you just could not be able to do simply that. Time and time again, I would personally attempt to help you fix your mistakes while you were on the team but you just refused to listen. I do not want to see you on the staff team since I cannot trust your abilities to be able on the staff team. From the toxicity to blatant staff abuse I'm surprised you were not blacklisted. Good luck on your endeavors.

Edited by Papiraqi
didn’t know Theta was the original creator of the Nazi Replies
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Papiraqi said:

All in all, I do not think you are ready to be on the staff team. You have had numerous chances while you were on the staff team to fix your mistakes and you just could not be able to do simply that. Time and time again, I would personally attempt to help you fix your mistakes while you were on the team but you just refused to listen. I do not want to see you on the staff team since I cannot trust your abilities to be able on the staff team. From the toxicity to blatant staff abuse I'm surprised you were not blacklisted. Good luck on your endeavors.

I honestly love these responses. Now it may not seem believable but at the same time you're taking the things that I've done and turning them out to be worse than they seem. I had used my tp during that time because austin had adverted raid across the building from where he raided and I had not realized he was raiding at the time, it was considered that it was a hitman trying to fire from the window. Therefore we had that

5 minutes ago, Papiraqi said:

Doesn't excuse the fact that you were one of the most toxic staff members I've ever seen on the server in my personal opinion.

I don't agree with this I don't believe I was that bad to the point like I should be black listed.

I had appealed because YOU reported me when YOU weren't apart of the situation. I didn't like the idea that a higher up admin was breaking a rule himself to get me banned. You even didn't have video proof to the situation. Watch the video. If I hadn't said anything I would've never been banned. I can't believe you would claim these things without including everything that had happened. You reported me on the others behalf. I admitted to it because I had no reason to lie about it.

Moving on.....

8 minutes ago, Papiraqi said:

How can we trust you to be able to set an example when only after less than 2 months you decide to make another app? To me it's not enough time to fix your countless mistakes you've made and the staff team tried to help you fix.

I've mentioned that I wanted this to be informative towards my improvement to becoming staff again. I've asked from many staff memebers (like you) what could I improve on, this app is to go ontop of that as well. So that way through TIME AND EFFORT I'll gain your guys trust again. I'm not trying to put a mask on, I'm not trying to get on your guys "good side" this is all my real self wanting to come back. That's it. Thanks for your response it is noted what I need to improve on thank you.

• Cringe 1

dont really know you all that well, but purely based off of your responses and how you are taking criticism, going to have to agree with everyone else.

As staff you take lots of criticism, no matter the rank. If you cant handle someone on the forums i dont wanna see you in sits.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, Papiraqi said:

Well he has done it ladies and gentlemen. Time to pull the Fetn card for the first time in my life

why does @Fetn always get credit for the nazi shit, damn him.

Anyways uh since I don't wanna be warned for shitposting I will put an actual response down

When you were staff you always thought everyone was against you and even made public announcements @ing everyone in the staff discord asking if you should leave or not. This is not the confidence we want again and it seems that not many people think you have changed all that well.

• Cringe 1
  • Informative 1

I'm not gonna do a big long analysis like everyone else.

Recently you've been significantly more mature, but now I think that it might have only been to get on people's good side for +1s. Also, after reading over the other responses and watching the videos provided I think a -1 is in order.

+0…. While my interactions with frank have been pretty fun and positive it does concern me to hear all this from everyone. I’m gonna have to go neutral unfortunately, as my confidence is a bit shaken. Love you frank but we’re all in charge of our own reputation

• Agree 1