[MRP] Addition To Vending Machine

Ethan

Addition to the Vending Machine

Description: I am suggesting an addition to the vending machine consisting of most donator weapons being added as a one life use for $1000 (up to change to maybe $5000), same price as a flash bang.

Reasoning: The reasoning for this addition could be to allow people to test out a gun for one life, or if they can't donate to the server, they can still get access to donator weapons for war time. This could also add another use for money other than ammo, the other vending items, duels, and ransoms. You might say that people who don't donate and would use this wouldn't have that much money, but once the missions is back up and running, I believe this would be plenty viable for newer players to work up to and then donate for the weapon to have it permanently.

Additional information: The prices of weapons should vary based on their actual price on the store. For example, some donator pistols like the mini-deagle cost less than the Orsis or M60. Here are a list of suggested in-game prices for some popular donator weapons:

Orsis : $4000

M60 : $3500

AEK : $3000

FMG-9 : $1000

These prices are just rough ideas, and can be fine tuned if this is accepted.

Tell me what you think! Please give me feedback on any specifics I should change, as I know the cost of these weapons is debatable. The main chunk of this suggestion is adding the weapons into the vending machine for a one life purchase, similar to how the credit system was, except with money and for only one life, not an expire time.

Edited by Ethan
Added additional information
  • Like 1

+1, would completely benefit players are don't have the means and funds to purchase in game items. Letting other players enjoy the game and immersion like the rest of the donators. 

Also great way to test out guns before purchasing them. No one likes wasting $7-15 dollars on a weapon they will never use. 

Great suggestion. 

5 minutes ago, [GG] Cypher said:

They can wait? Also how are these guys supposed to get the money anyway since payday doesn't work and 1 weapon can be up to $5,000 for a single life use.

I suggested $1000, as missions you can get $100 each, which Garnet could change if he wished to. We don't want every single E-1 to get a donator weapon, only those that work and play on the server for a good amount of time can then earn one of these for a test. You can win duels for loads of money if good enough at them, and you can do the missions once they are fixed. The reason I added the "up to $5000" was for those that disagreed with the decision to allow $1000 weapons, as some weapons are more expensive than others and should be also with in-game money. Like a donator pistol could cost $200, up to an Orsis or M60 costing around $4000-$5000. Sorry for not explaining that further in the post, I will edit it now.

1 hour ago, Maverick said:

I think before this is ever put into the game a new way to make money needs to be put in. Don't remember how much a mission gave you buy i know it was somewhat low. Love the idea though.

I hold the exact same opinion. Great idea, but money needs to be more earnable first.

I'm a bit on the fence on this because I'm not a huge fan of people being able to get weapons with in-game money that I spent my own money on IRL. It's a cool idea and I'm fine with either way it turns out but if I was forced to give a +1 or -1, it would be a -1.

9 hours ago, t3rr0r said:

I'm a bit on the fence on this because I'm not a huge fan of people being able to get weapons with in-game money that I spent my own money on IRL. It's a cool idea and I'm fine with either way it turns out but if I was forced to give a +1 or -1, it would be a -1.

It's only for 1 life though and at a cost. +1 to the suggestion

• Like 3