Playtime: 100:04:30

Access to Team Speak: YES

Ability to Record: YES

List Of References:

Canlex

Adric

bearboobs

P41NT3D

Past Experiences As Staff: Mod / Admin Rank on 2 TF2 Servers during my childhood as well as helping in managing friend's smaller, private servers on Rust and Deadside

Why Should You Choose Me?: 

I believe I am one of the best candidates on the server without a current staff role for a multitude of reasons; for one, I take pride in teaching people the correct way to do things, as well as personally having a record of 0 warns on GarnetGaming DarkRP!  I am not the type to shy from responsibility, and frankly, I thoroughly enjoy being able to help people.  I have a firm understanding of the rules and good moral compassNever have I abused power of staff on any game where I was granted it, but I am always excited to get to my next sit!  Although some would say I have a low playtime on the server, when considering the amount of hours on GMOD this account has, as well as the positive impact I have had on the community, including the staff, I believe this more than stands up for the worth that I may bring to this Staff team.

Not only do I believe I am one of the most qualified new candidates, I truly want to be around in the future!  Even though we have a dedicated staff of Super Hero's guarding this server, Superman can only be in one place!  Because of this, having a malleable excited new staff member with the ability to learn from some of the best Staff members around, can ONLY yield great results.  I understand commitment is everything, and longevity means a lot to most people; Because of this,  I want you all to understand that I do not intend to get over DarkRP in the near future, and I see this application as a great opportunity to leave a positive mark on GarnetGaming DarkRP and more importantly, it's community.

Previous Bans or Punishments: Although to my knowledge I have zero bans and limited warns on any server I am sure in my past, as we all have, I have probably been warned while I was learning how to play the game!  Nothing extreme in my punishment past!

Previous Application or Role: None

How Much Time to Contribute: Daily I will have the ability to contribute at least 4 to ten hours to Staff work, depending on weekday - weekend / amount of other staff / and stream of report tickets.

Any Other Hobbies: Although my main pastime is Video Games, I very much enjoy the outdoors, as well as firearms, politics, automobiles, and music!

Did You Read Staff Rules?: Losecheria

• Spicy 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 2

+1

you’re very active, I’ve had no negative interactions with you, and you’ve got plenty of experience 

| Canlex(STEAM_0:0:69607732) has jailed Losecheria (STEAM_0:0:111599569) for 69420 minutes with reason: years being a stupid cuck.

Edited by aidanpoppas123
  • Like 3
  • Agree 2

Phat +1

I've had an awesome experience with this guy and after talking to him I can see the dedication he has for the staff team. He's super chill and fun to be around. Also look at that application. Effort to the max, I know he spent like an hour and a half to two hours on his app lol

Edited by Canlex
Adding on.
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2

biggest +1

Super friendly, I've only had good interactions with you. Very active, and well off on the rules and know-abouts of the server. Always excited to help and learn new things. He's almost spent the whole day on his application. ❤️

Edited by bearboobs
  • Like 1

Where to being... ive had plenty of interactions with you, from the first moment you spoke to me, we got on, you acted as if we had been friends for a while, you have a positive attitude, ive seen you on alot recently, your application is strong, selling yourself, about why we should choose you (wish i could accept you myself !) You're a fantastic player, know your rules and the server, some other positive feed back here already, all i can say is....

When can we train you ? 

HUGE +1 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

No need to break this down at all. I meant what I said in game man all you gotta do is look at previous and current applications, and clearly you tried. Welcome to the team and see you in game 🥺 +1

Edited by xFish
Mobile
  • Like 2
  • Cringe 1
  • Agree 1

I like the app coloring haha I see where you got the inspiration. Feel free to add me to your referrals; you are a fun player to interact with, and in my first day and a half on the team I haven’t had one negative interaction with you. +++++1

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, Losecheria said:

I believe I am one of the best candidates on the server without a current staff role for a multitude of reasons; for one, I take pride in teaching people the correct way to do things, as well as personally having a record of 0 warns on GarnetGaming DarkRP!  I am not the type to shy from responsibility, and frankly, I thoroughly enjoy being able to help people.  I have a firm understanding of the rules and good moral compassNever have I abused power of staff on any game where I was granted it, but I am always excited to get to my next sit!  Although some would say I have a low playtime on the server, when considering the amount of hours on GMOD this account has, as well as the positive impact I have had on the community, including the staff, I believe this more than stands up for the worth that I may bring to this Staff team.

Not only do I believe I am one of the most qualified new candidates, I truly want to be around in the future!  Even though we have a dedicated staff of Super Hero's guarding this server, Superman can only be in one place!  Because of this, having a malleable excited new staff member with the ability to learn from some of the best Staff members around, can ONLY yield great results.  I understand commitment is everything, and longevity means a lot to most people; Because of this,  I want you all to understand that I do not intend to get over DarkRP in the near future, and I see this application as a great opportunity to leave a positive mark on GarnetGaming DarkRP and more importantly, it's community.

All I'm gonna say is this color coordination is... autistic as shit

I don't really know who you are, but others are saying you are good. I'm just gonna take woolleys word 

+1 ig 

• Like 4
  • Cringe 3

+1

I have had one weird (but funny) interaction with you and you seem like a cool person

Other people seem to have also had good interactions with you

You read the rules

You have a decent amount of hours

You got referrals

Good paragraphs

This app is nothing but a +1. Good luck!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, WoolleyMonster said:

Where to being... ive had plenty of interactions with you, from the first moment you spoke to me, we got on, you acted as if we had been friends for a while, you have a positive attitude, ive seen you on alot recently, your application is strong, selling yourself, about why we should choose you (wish i could accept you myself !) You're a fantastic player, know your rules and the server, some other positive feed back here already, all i can say is....

When can we train you ? 

HUGE +1 

I would LOVE to be trained! Whenever best suits you guys! I don't really have any upcoming plans.

• Spicy 1
  • Friendly 1
46 minutes ago, Fetn said:

All I'm gonna say is this color coordination is... autistic as shit

I don't really know who you are, but others are saying you are good. I'm just gonna take woolleys word 

+1 ig 

I.. LOVE the color coordination. Stop being stinky before I tell on you to Shin

• Cringe 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 1
30 minutes ago, Canlex said:

I.. LOVE the color coordination. Stop being stinky before I tell on you to Shin

Totally agree with Canlex, it helps readers who might have minor disabilities, and comparing it to autistic is stupid.

• 300 IQ 2
  • Agree 1