DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Losecheria - Moderator application

wow that was amazing, i haven’t had interactions with in-game myself personally but the community seems to have good interactions with you. You also seem to love the server and want to help genuinely. +1 from me good luck bro 

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, smileeface said:

wow that was amazing, i haven’t had interactions with in-game myself personally but the community seems to have good interactions with you. You also seem to love the server and want to help genuinely. +1 from me good luck bro 

Thanks! I look forward to the opportunities and meeting all of the cool people I haven't yet met!

13 hours ago, Losecheria said:

Thanks! I look forward to the opportunities and meeting all of the cool people I haven't yet met!

Hahahaha I can’t wait to see the disappointment 😂😂 but as far as your app goes, I can see you doing well and you have pretty good reputation among the community. +1

• Haha 1

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team! Contact a manager+ for your rank while you and they are in game

Contact an Administrator+ for teamspeak perms!

Do not use any commands until you are trained by a Lead Mod+, feel free to ask an admin+ for help finding a trainer!