CC suggestion

Suggestion:

I am suggesting that a system that lets you quickly introduce custom classes is introduced. Maybe the place where you buy custom classes in the store could be turned into a cc upgrade place when you already have one, or there could be a menu in game for doing these things, or maybe there could be an entirely different menu put in the store for cc upgrades, but no matter how it's done, it should make upgrading custom classes easier and faster.

Reasoning:

There are a few reasons on why I think this should be implemented:

1. Most people (myself included) purchase custom classes with the idea that it'll be something that they can upgrade over time, and while you can upgrade it, it can take weeks.

2. Save garnet a bunch of time. The only person who can handle custom class support tickets is garnet, and if he didn't have to worry about those, he could work on updates and other donation support tickets more.

3. People will buy more credits. Perma guns are cheaper on custom classes, so people would buy more if they could easily get them from upgrading custom classes. 

(if this has already been suggested and accepted/denied let me know pls)

Edited by aidanpoppas123
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

+1, probably would take a lot of work but in my opinion from an economical standpoint, it would increase the amount of people that buy credits and is definitely worth it. I also am someone who has had a hard time pulling together all the credits for a CC from credit dealers and incrementally upgrading it would be super cool.

• Like 2

While I admit that it would save Garnet time, and more people would buy cc's because "oh hey its cheaper if i buy this overall package ect ect" I think they have their hands full rn with unbox and new implements. Considering someone *cough* our developer slave Time *cough* would have to not only figure out how to code it in game so that when you buy a weapon it doesnt assign perma values to your character and only gives it to you when you're on your class. AND on top of that I don't know who does the website coding, I'm assuming Garnet has someone that does it for him, but someone would need to basically remake the entire custom class portal online, which is a little more difficult than just saying done. Although I could be completely wrong about this as I have 0 coding experiance on anything that isnt C++ or Java.

On 7/17/2021 at 11:03 PM, aidanpoppas123 said:

Suggestion:

I am suggesting that a system that lets you quickly introduce custom classes is introduced. Maybe the place where you buy custom classes in the store could be turned into a cc upgrade place when you already have one, or there could be a menu in game for doing these things, or maybe there could be an entirely different menu put in the store for cc upgrades, but no matter how it's done, it should make upgrading custom classes easier and faster.

Reasoning:

There are a few reasons on why I think this should be implemented:

1. Most people (myself included) purchase custom classes with the idea that it'll be something that they can upgrade over time, and while you can upgrade it, it can take weeks.

2. Save garnet a bunch of time. The only person who can handle custom class support tickets is garnet, and if he didn't have to worry about those, he could work on updates and other donation support tickets more.

3. People will buy more credits. Perma guns are cheaper on custom classes, so people would buy more if they could easily get them from upgrading custom classes. 

(if this has already been suggested and accepted/denied let me know pls)

Something like this was suggested a while back, it got denied.... I'm pretty sure 

• Sad 1

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1 

Your suggestion has been Denied

We have a system that allows you to add items onto your cc already and don't have any current plans to change it. Along with that if you cant find a custom class within the F4 menu please open up chat and do /jobstring.

You jobstring will be whatever you submitted when you purchased your class Ex: /hydra2