Warns:RDM
Timezone:CST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:250:43:23
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]n/a
Past experiences as staff: Admin on both Elite Ace MRP and PRP
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]: 

I have a lot of ambitions as a staff member on the Military RP server. The community component of this server, as well as how everyone interacts, is one of my favorite aspects. After joining the army as an PVT, I was able to see this firsthand. Minges are something I see a lot in the army, and as a Staff member, I can put a stop to them right away rather than waiting for an Admin to locate them. These minges can damage someone's experience or possibly trigger a domino effect, turning other people into minges, potentially resulting in a MassRDM incident.

Between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m., I am usually online. As a result, I interact with a wide range of people. People tend to be busy in our community throughout the day. My main goal on this server is to help make it the best it can be by organizing fun events and keeping people relaxed so we can all have a good time. 

After all, the best part of our server is that we can talk to random people and have legitimate conversations about anything from improving the server to discussing updates or what we think should be updated, to just random chitt chat. This server is a place where people come not just to roleplay, but also to make friends and enjoy the atmosphere that the staff has created. I'm one of those people, and I'd like to help preserve it.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include detailsI have gotten a RDM warn when I had 10 hours because I got annoyed with someone clicking there empty mag
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:February 28 2021 and May 28 2021
How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I can contribute at least 10 hours a week or 2 and a half hours everyday 

• Disagree 2

I haven't really seen you on much and those "paragraphs" are too short  and it just looks like u just pressed enter alot. You should add more to your app , for now its gonna be a -1 from me but stuff can change

• Spicy 1

You're a good guy Samkuro, but at the current moment, your activity isn't good enough for that of a staff member.

4 hours ago, Acer said:

Same amount of hours from your last staff app? Either laziness in creating the app or you haven't touched the server since your last app, neither of those being positive.

Also this.

11 hours ago, Acer said:

Same amount of hours from your last staff app? Either laziness in creating the app or you haven't touched the server since your last app, neither of those being positive

I am so sorry I read the time wrong I made this at like 1 AM but here is the in-game time | 11B DS SPC Samkuro has played for 348:21:43.

I agree with everything above, your hours on the server are good, but since the past 2 weeks or so, I haven’t seen you once.

14 hours ago, Samkuro said:

11 a.m. and 6 p.m., I am usually online.

I also don’t find this statement to be true whatsoever.

I think you’re a good guy, but honestly you should just play regularly for now and then think about a staff app for the future.

I havent seen you on in a while now and as Acer mentioned your playtime hasnt gone up at all since your last app and thats not good increase your activity and become more known through the community and i could maybe +1 in the future 

3 hours ago, Mavv_ said:

I havent seen you on in a while now and as Acer mentioned your playtime hasnt gone up at all since your last app and thats not good increase your activity and become more known through the community and i could maybe +1 in the future 

Don't know if you missed it but he stated his actually playtime yesterday. 

I remember posting on your first application when I was still a part of the team. Since then, I honestly haven't seen you that much. You hop on every 2 days each week or so? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do not see much improvement activity-wise coming from your side at all. 

Just try to be on regularly and make a face for yourself within the community again - is all the advice I can give you. You're a cool guy and I like you and shit, but step up your game more.

-1 for now.