Weeb's App for 104th CDR

Weeb_

Your In-Game Name: Server Not Up (OOC is Weeb)
SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:432311404
Warns: Server not up
Timezone: EST
Playtime: Server not up
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [
YES/NO] 
Current Ranks: Server Not Up
Position you are applying for: 
104th CDR Wolffe
Referrals: N/A
Past Experience: [Optional] I was a T. Admin for MRP as well as 2GA Marshal as well as GB MAJ and MARSOC MSgt

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I left the community a while back to get a refresher and to catch up with life. I am eager to come back to a fresh community and be fired up for leadership and true rp. I have heard amazing things about the SWRP community and I am 100% all for making this place better for everyone by becoming a dedicated and admirable leader for not just the the 104th, but the server as a whole.

I also have experience in MRP leadership as well as staffing. I know a thing or two because i've seen a thing or two. I would love to extend my experience by being a reliable leader for a passionate RP community like the SWRP server. I understand I have no SWRP experience but I am completely willing to learn the ropes and excel to become a great and reliable leader.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, include details: A few warns on MRP for RDM. All were in good manner but I just got ahead of myself and broke the rules to prove a point.

How would you use the role you are applying for?: I will work towards becoming a leader that everyone looks up to and use my position to inspire those under me to have the raw willower and dedication to become more involved in the 104th as well as the community.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Usually around 3-4+ hours per day. Depends on how long I am scheduled to work that week.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry’s Mod?: I am a player for a D&D game on Tuesdays and I am gone from 5-10:30 as well on thursday 6/7-9/10. I also have a weekly thing to do on Wednesdays 6-8:30

Did you read the application rules?: Weeb (Server not up so I just put my ooc name)

Edited by Weeb_
  • Disagree 3

Denied

Due to a lack of support and experience in the SWRP gamemode, we are unfortunately going to seek other applicants for this slot.
Once we open, join the server and get a feel for things as a CT and perhaps join a battalion.

After some experience has been gained you may apply for a vacant position.

• Agree 1