SteamID:STEAM_0:1:197627898
Warns: N/A
Timezone: EST
Playtime: N/A
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Y
Current Ranks: N/A
Position you are applying for: 91st CDR Neyo
Referrals: none
Past Experience: [Optional] I have been 2IC for Army on US for almost 2 Months or so. Currently an MRP Gamemaster. Former 2LT for 104th.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
I believe I have a lot of good qualities and leadership knowledge that I could get 91st heading in a good direction as well as keeping everyone engaged and active. Starwars RP is something that I have loved for a while but got burnt out. Hoping to give this server somewhere members can feel at home but also not be so at home that it gets repetitive for experienced players. I have lots of patience and I'm willing to work with everyone to make sure they don't get or stay lost. The main reason new players leave is because they are unaware of what to do on the server. This is something I'd try to eliminate as much as possible. 

Another thing that I strive at is making all of my members feel welcomed and wanted. You can ask any of my officers in army and majority of them would agree with that statement. I'm willing to step out of my comfort zone, and ready to take criticism . 91st is something I've looked into having a bigger role in for a while. I have been enlisted but it was for a short period of time. 

I'm also going to push RP and bonds between members to form a sort of brotherhood. And make sure that everyone helps each other out and encourage each other and do not put others down.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, include details. 1 warn on MRP for basecamp a while ago.

How would you use the role you are applying for? I'd use the role to keep players engaged as best as I can. As well as setting up a platform for officers to learn and grow as leaders. Sort of preparing them for what they'll need to know and explaining them what I'm doing/how I'm leading so I can develop them as well.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: During summer I have most of the day. Once school starts up again I'll for sure be able to get at least an hour or two in most days and get in good time on the weekends.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry’s Mod? I mainly do crossfit and wrestling. I help run introduction classes for wrestling / kids class. 

Did you read the application rules?: BingBoing

• Like 1
  • Agree 3