DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Jerry Hat Trick - Introduction

Felt like an application for a second lol. 

Welcome to the community man. I did enjoy playing with you today, and my deepest condolences goes for you. Hope this community can help you heal. 

You can be a great example for the young adults like me because of your experiences in life so far.

Edited by Ethan_Winters
3 hours ago, Jerry-Hat-Trick said:

my dad died 2 weeks ago, and it's been insanity ever since, trying to carve up his estate.

When my father died 2 years ago things were super chaotic for a few months until everything finally settled down when school started back up, you just need to take your time and try and get through it without loosing touch with the rest of your family

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Jerry-Hat-Trick said:

It's a hard name to forget, to be sure! 🙂

It’s crazy to see that you’re still around, considering it’s been 7-8 years since we first played together! Good to see you on here, and I hope you find yourself a new home in our community. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me!

Sorry to hear about the loss though. Hopefully you are taking care of yourself through this time.

Edited by LeKichi