DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Venom Ban Appeal

Venommm

2 minutes ago, Venommm said:

We've tried that already, due to the purchases being on a guest account there wasn't a result that showed GG.

On a guest account you should still get an email confirmation or something of the sort when you made the purchase if I recall, find that email and you may be able to do it from there.

DM me on the forums if you still have problems and I’ll try and help out from there, so I don’t flood this appeal.

• Agree 1
  • The Garnut
17 hours ago, Venommm said:

Hey Garnet, My dad just spoke with his credit card company and cancelled the dispute/chargeback. Thank you for giving me another chance. Also, is there a way that we can stop all subscriptions that are on my account? Thanks

To do that, all I need is your transaction IDs (for every single purchase, not just one) and I can manually cancel them recurring. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Nutter said:

To do that, all I need is your transaction IDs (for every single purchase, not just one) and I can manually cancel them recurring. 

Alright dope, thanks once again.
05C32003ND225550E
51C01588FT7864358
2BT33671WY2362104 (This one may have already been cancelled)

0SA15825YV994724K
  • The Garnut

There is STILL an ongoing dispute with the transactions by the way.

gr_33oi9z.png

The one that was not disputed (literally 1/4) was cancelled to avoid a recurring charge in 2 days.

On 7/23/2021 at 8:08 PM, SadKnickHours said:

On a guest account you should still get an email confirmation or something of the sort when you made the purchase if I recall, find that email and you may be able to do it from there.

DM me on the forums if you still have problems and I’ll try and help out from there, so I don’t flood this appeal.

I genuinely believe at this point that Venom may be lying due to the fact that the transactions were also disputed directly through a PayPal user.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Informative 8
  • Disagree 1
On 7/28/2021 at 10:37 AM, Nutter said:

There is STILL an ongoing dispute with the transactions by the way.

gr_33oi9z.png

The one that was not disputed (literally 1/4) was cancelled to avoid a recurring charge in 2 days.

I genuinely believe at this point that Venom may be lying due to the fact that the transactions were also disputed directly through a PayPal user.

We spoke about it a bit via TS dm's , never got the chance to finish the convo. Most that is listed below was already said in the TS dm's.

I love this server way too much to be lying to you, what i meant is "I used a guest account" I used a guest account on paypal, because I don't even have a paypal account. I purchased all subscriptions through the "Checkout as guest" tab, then soon entered my email & credit card info.

https://gyazo.com/6a049a994c4f85fcc7ddeb6b3f2ef892

Spoke with my dad, he only made two dispute cases which were both cancelled (1 for $10 the other for $20). There are no other ongoing disputes, if it still show's that there are open disputes I'm happy to pay for your fee's. I've just been dying to get onto the server and play with all of my friends.

Edited by Venommm
  • Like 5
  • Friendly 1

yo, update on the chargeback . This email was sent on the 28th of July & I saw it on the first of aug. the bank denied the cancellation of the chargeback since it was "too late" I honestly don't know what to do at this point other than me having to pay you for myself to get unbanned. I've just been dying to get onto the server. Thanks

https://gyazo.com/66f1bb71f3bd714fb1605e860fd98025

Edited by Venommm
14 hours ago, Venommm said:

yo, update on the chargeback . This email was sent on the 28th of July & I saw it on the first of aug. the bank denied the cancellation of the chargeback since it was "too late" I honestly don't know what to do at this point other than me having to pay you for myself to get unbanned. I've just been dying to get onto the server. Thanks

https://gyazo.com/66f1bb71f3bd714fb1605e860fd98025

Whose name is blacked out? is it your? 

Edited by Texas_
  • 4 weeks later...