Tronic- Moderation Application

Tronic

In-game name: ItsYourBoi711/Cyber Ninja
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561198331283056
Warns: As of current none.
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: CyberNinja has played for 102:12:04.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] [NONE]
    Past experiences as staff: [N/A]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because, I believe that current moderation has been overwhelmed/haven't been able to do as much action due to the amount of reports that come in on a daily basis. I am wanting to help/assist as much as possible to keep rules in check and enforced so everyone within the server can have a more better experience. I tend to keep serious and to the point whenever possible when on duty. I also want to be able to respond to a report whenever it comes in so action can be handled at a much faster and swift paste so more reports can be taken when ever it’s needed. I also tend to being constantly active and have eyes on where ever I go to help lower chances of rule breaking. Most of the time I am ready on hand when rule breaking is happening on sight or spotted with provided evidence from a player or staff member. During my time so far within the Dark RP server my status to most has been nice or jokester around others. I get into random arguments sometimes but its usually because of random things or because someone breaks a rule and then denies it later on. While on I am honest to all when it comes down to rules. During sits with rule breakers I usually like to keep punishments fair depending on what was broken and how bad the situation was. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Yes, during time within the Garnet Gaming Dark RP Server I was warned for Fail Base and had it appealed.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: [NONE]
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4-7 Hours a day 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Usually during times off of Garry's Mod I tend to work in IRL to help benefit me so I don't gain eye strain when coming back to play more.  
Did you read the staff rules?: Tronic

Edited by Tronic
Fixing the application altogether and apologize to those who read it the first time around before the edit
  • Agree 1

Gonna have to -1 for 

11 minutes ago, Tronic said:

Did you read the staff rules?: [YES]

Re-read them

11 minutes ago, Tronic said:

Playtime?: 100 Hours

Do /playtime in game 

That's pretty small for two paragraphs. You should try to add a bit more so we get to know more about you.

Edited by Ruko
grammar
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

You’ve got a lot to fix which has been stated already so I won’t waste my time with putting it. When looking at these apps I think to myself is this going to be someone I see as someone who will push themselves into becoming senior staff members one day or just somebody who plays and knows the rules well. For you unfortunately I don’t see either, the lack of effort put into your application shows that you are putting the effort to wow anyone nor are you somebody who can be a face that everyone will be able to recognize as a leader among the community. For those reasons I don’t think you are ready for this position. -1

• Agree 2
6 hours ago, Tronic said:

Did you read the staff rules?: [YES]

Didn't read fully. And while I like your paragraph we need more than that. I have seen you around and you seem like a really cool guy. Neutral for now. Maybe fix up your application a bit.

-1 - Subject to change once you fix your application,

Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because, I believe that current moderation has been overwhelmed/haven't been able to do as much action due to the amount of reports that come in on a daily basis. I am wanting to help/assist as much as possible to keep rules in check and enforced so everyone within the server can have a more better experience. Tending to be constantly active and keep eyes on around me to help lower chances of rule breaking/ being ready on hand when rule breaking is spotted with provided evidence from a player or staff member.  

This is supposed to be two paragraphs btw, everything else you need to change I've seen most people say. Fix all of these and I'm sure everyone will change to a +1

On 7/26/2021 at 9:40 PM, Tronic said:

Because, I believe

You don't start sentences with "because" you learned that in 3rd grade.... 

On 7/26/2021 at 9:40 PM, Tronic said:

Because, I believe that current moderation has been overwhelmed/haven't been able to do as much action due to the amount of reports that come in on a daily basis. I am wanting to help/assist as much as possible to keep rules in check and enforced so everyone within the server can have a more better experience. I tend to keep serious and to the point whenever possible when on duty. I also want to be able to respond to a report whenever it comes in so action can be handled at a much faster and swift paste so more reports can be taken when ever it’s needed. I also tend to being constantly active and have eyes on where ever I go to help lower chances of rule breaking. Most of the time I am ready on hand when rule breaking is happening on sight or spotted with provided evidence from a player or staff member. During my time so far within the Dark RP server my status to most has been nice or jokester around others. I get into random arguments sometimes but its usually because of random things or because someone breaks a rule and then denies it later on. While on I am honest to all when it comes down to rules. During sits with rule breakers I usually like to keep punishments fair depending on what was broken and how bad the situation was. 

The only thing that you offer is that you will do the most basic things that a T.Mod is expected to do. 

You don't state anything else so basically in my words you wouldn't be a good pick for staff since you legit only do the minimum. (like 35% of the staff team) 

-1 due to lack of activity (I know it meets the minimum, but not a lot of people know you it seems and I've seen you on maybe twice) and due to your paragraphs. While not poorly written, they don't exactly explain why we should choose you over other applicants: your main points are that you'll be active, take reports, and that's about all I'm getting from it. As Fetn said these are base expectations, and I'd say it's implied that you'd be doing these things if you're staff.

On 7/26/2021 at 11:40 PM, Tronic said:

CyberNinja has played for 102:12:04.
I also tend to being constantly active and have eyes on where ever I go to help lower chances of rule breaking
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4-7 Hours a day

At 4-7 hours a day (which is a lot on average) that would mean you've mathematically played for 14-25 days, and this is also assuming none of that time was idle/afk.

I'd suggest you to get a bit more playtime and face time so more people will know you and have a good judge of your character, as well as read some of the accepted staff applications to see what people like about their apps so you know what you can work on/improve.