Ban Appeal

n-game name:2GA MST SNILE
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121969965/
Staff members in-game name: i dont know it because i happened so fast
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): idk it happened so fast
Date & Time of incident: sometime this morning 7/27/2021
Timezone:EST
Ban Reason:MRDM
How long were you banned for?: 20000 minutes
Proof of Ban:look up my name
What happened? (include any proof):so the game master gave me and a couple buddys rpgs and weapons to try out and he told us to have a much fun as we wanted because there was no one on at the time then a mod came in and banned me and my buddys because the game master said we could have all the fun we wanted.
Why should your ban be removed?: because i got banned because of a miss communication!!! 

Uh, this seems more like abuse of power as staff than miscommunication just because theres no one on doesnt mean that a GM or staff member should just be giving out weapons especially RPGs and just telling you to do whatever you want cause if youre killing people whether they're your friends or not its still RDM and will be treated as such. 

• Forums Moderator

Alrighty this was my ban. Basically all that happened when I got in this morning I logged on and just saw a few guys massing. Never saw any of you guys with RPG's in kill logs which I'll send in a second. But I brought you all one by one to a sit, dealt with the 1st 2 and they stopped then when it came to you, I brought you you killed me, I then brought myself back and was telling you to stop and wanted you to talk. Then you killed me again. Again, didn't see anything involving a GM or any GM's on. If this was true, then that's some staff abuse and misuse of powers. Here's the kill logs:

spacer.png

(Sorry for the shit quality, had to take it on my phone cause my Steam was being fucky

On 07/27/2021 at approximately 1000 hours I (GM Dillan) assisted players online with entertainment due to one player being on.

Upon teleporting to the player named zoo, I informed him, he was alone, and I spawn Tali, and gave him a few firearms. Upon informing him of this, I used commands to set his HP, and gave him weapons to assist him in killing the enemies located in the Embassy.

At approximately 1010 hours, Error404 joined in the event, shooting NPCS inside the Embassy. I assisted Error404, by setting his HP, and giving him a rifle to fire upon Tali. After all of the NPCS are killed I return both players to their respective bases.

At approximately 1020 hours, Whu joined the server, and I (GM Dillan) asked if Whu would like to participate in a non-rp combat event. He confirmed he did. Upon this, I assisted all of the players to Silo, to fire upon NPCS.

At approximately 1100 hours all of the NPCS were killed. I then brought the players to the top of Silo, and spawned several gunships. I then, using commands, gave the players RPG-7’s to fire upon the gunships. Snile (Appeally) joined the server. I brought Snile to the top of the silo, along with the other players. After approximately 30 gunships were destroyed, I (GM Dillan) returned the players by killing them, or allowing them to be killed.

At approximately 1110 hours, Mr. Snile requested to test the 50 cal firearms on the server. Using console commands, I (GM Dillan) gave Mr. Snile a 50 HMG, and inform him I would spawn NPCS for him to fire on. After he completed this task, I informed Mr. Snile not to fire upon anyone else with the weapon.

No further information.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Winner 6

Appeal Denied

Rather you lied in your appeal or not, the screenshot @eli_ presented is more than enough to deny this appeal. Even after you got killed with the things the GM gave you, why did you decide to mass? GMs should not be giving weapons/setting jobs outside of events, that being said, Dillan will be spoken to.

B68qasCqL0nAPdH3CRd6FAFojevSJ4JBiP87CQKWTBV5ecANin_egbJ_3MMDG1nT4st_R2ZEFi50KVmRD7hNnbVeOXftlFPHzUNxClOmC0BOJ8jYvKLlF1yRM8H82uen9yqAVyp7

@Ozzy @Jake | Please Lock And Move!

• Agree 2