Romac622 Suggestion

Romac622

Description: Add back the Knife Duels. I believe they were removed because there was a "flaw" with the actual , but most
times the games made sense.
	Reasoning: It wouldn't hurt to add it back. Just another dueling game mode that players loved.

Additional Information: pls
  • Winner 2
  • Agree 2

I mean if people were using it when it was broken and it wasn’t something that was causing any major issue in someone’s game I don’t see any problem with getting it back? What was the issue and what would cause for a player that made it be removed?

14 hours ago, OpTic Gunner said:

I mean if people were using it when it was broken and it wasn’t something that was causing any major issue in someone’s game I don’t see any problem with getting it back? What was the issue and what would cause for a player that made it be removed?

I honestly don't know the exact reason for it being removed. The actual game mode, there was a technique for players to win the game - which isn't really and issue, but with that technique they'll be able to win multiple games. But the simple problem fix is if you don't want to play the gamemode, just don't accept the dueling request. Simple. Like most of the dueling categories, if you know how to play the game mode and understand the other players way of dueling, then that's how you win.