Hagiwara's Staff application

In-game name:hagiwara 

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:549330300

Warns:3, 2 nlr 1 rdm People where following me and being anoying and staff didnt wanna do anything.

Timezone:EST

Playtime: | hagiwara has played for 126:25:22.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?Yes 

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply? woolleymonster,losecheria,xo6o,ghostiee,nice crutch 

Past experiences as staff: N/A

Why should we choose you over other applicants? Firstly I play Gmod a lot and I'm always free because of school so I can always be on helping the server. This is the first Gmod DarkRP server I have been on and it has gotten me into the game as a whole so I want to continue towards helping it, I think that I have more motivation to help the staff team and the community than an average player looking to apply.  

I think that I give a lot to the team because of my activity and right now there seems to be a problem with some staff just not taking sits or not coming on. I would like to help because I cannot bear to see players that need help go unanswered. I have seen several staff members not taking sits and people just leaving I don't like to see it because everyone should enjoy the server.

Some staff have made me want to become staff because of how they handle things, in a positive attitude they give they also make sure that any player that needs help gets it : 

losecheria

WoolleyMonster

Ghostie

Xo6o

nice crutch 

These staff members are always on helping people in and have been a role model of sorts to be a staff member in the way they approach sits and the community.

In conclusion, I think I should be chosen above other applicants because of my drive towards the server and how I want to help players and that I am always active. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?  No 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?No i have not 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Pretty much all day i just take 6/5  hour naps 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I used to do MMA and karate  but i ended up stopping it becuase of the gym closing down 

Did you read the staff rules? Hagiwara

Edited by hagiwara
  • Like 1

+1

what xo6o said explains it, your active so you can do good work when your on. Also don't get half the staff team to simp for you thanks!

EDIT

-1 so after reading these responses I'm changing my mind 

Edited by Fetn
  • Agree 3

+1 

i love this girl, and she is super nice and everything but i just think when being a mod you need to be mature and able to handle certain people saying certain things and i don’t think she’s ready for that yet. my runs ins with her have been good and everything and i would love to see another female on the staff team but i just think she needs to adapt to the atmosphere and environment of GG before trying to make a step like this, but i do wish the best for you Hagi and i know you got this (; ❤️

Edited by wuvgawore
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 2
1 minute ago, Zachman said:

Dosent really make sense to -1 if you know they got it

+1 

Constantly active in game, winning the fucking lottery over and over stealing my money and I have never had a problem with you in game.

didn’t even realize it was a minus, thank you! 

Well I'd like to leave a +1 but I can't and here's why. First, your warns. NLR and RDM are easy to avoid if you know the rules (people were being annoying so you killed them? Taking the matter into your own hands by rdming isn't the way and you should know it.) Then, your paragraph doesn't follow the minimum of 2 required and it's mostly fillers about how you're always online and how other staff are always AFK. In the end, I've had a few encounters with you and you seem to lose your cool very easily and keeping your cool and being patient are some very important qualities for a staff. Might change it to a +1 if you change your paragraph and if I encounter you in-game a little more. For now tho, it's a -1 for me. Good luck!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Honestly nothing about your app stands out. You basically thanked people for doing their job and said you are active. Nothing wrong with those things but what does that have to do with what you’ll bring to the table? When did you get the three warns, with as little hours as you have that’s definitely not a good sign as well. -1 

• Agree 1
45 minutes ago, WreckEMsaints said:

Honestly nothing about your app stands out. You basically thanked people for doing their job and said you are active. Nothing wrong with those things but what does that have to do with what you’ll bring to the table? When did you get the three warns, with as little hours as you have that’s definitely not a good sign as well. -1 

yes! tysm for ur feedback i will do my best to learn and to better ^~^ 

• Cringe 1