Orange Ban Appeal

Mr_Fortnite

In-game name: Orange

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:119779823

Staff members in-game name: D Rose | Aidan

Staff members SteamID (/id (name):  D Rose [STEAM_0:1:68732918] | Aidan[STEAM_0:0:185163860]

Date & Time of incident: January 15th, 2020

Time zone: PST

Ban Reason: NITRP followed up by "Unbanned From Ban Wipe, Got Banned Again / Toxicity"

How long were you banned for?: Permanently

Proof of Ban: https://garnetgaming.net/militaryrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A0%3A119779823

What happened? (include any proof): After the ban wipe, I returned to the server to give it another go. I was very reckless and accumulated warns very quickly. By the time I decided to take my second chance seriously, it was already too late. I made the mistake of killing someone without giving them any warning of a claim. I was banned for having too many warns by D Rose. My ban was later updated by Aidan to be permanent.

Why should your ban be removed?: With my ban being over a little over a year and a half now, I have had a lot of time to look back on my situation. I know that what I did was wrong and I have been told that I exhausted my last chance on the server. I have been trying to get myself reacquainted with the community over the past month and a half by joining in the TeamSpeak. I have also have been joining the DarkRP server once in a while to meet a few people over there. I have been trying to clear my name in the community as much as I can.

My original permanent ban was due to the old 3 ban rule. If you had 3 bans, you weren't allowed to come back plain and simple. I was in a very dark place at the time. My grandma had just been diagnosed with cancer and found out she had 2 weeks left. I was 14 years old at the time and just wanted to focus on irl. I definitely went around this situation the wrong way and 100% could have handled it better. I know that I have joked in the past about the number of bans that I had, but I have only had the one before now and the current one. 

• Cringe 3

-1. You never actually gave a solid reason that you should be unbanned. No "I want to help the community and contribute by being a positive role model". All you did was elaborate on the circumstances at the time. If you had actually given a solid reason you should be unbanned I might've been inclined to support you, but even with that it would've been a stretch. Good luck in life, I hope you continue to change for the better, but your place is not here my friend.

6 minutes ago, acer said:

-1. You never actually gave a solid reason that you should be unbanned. No "I want to help the community and contribute by being a positive role model". All you did was elaborate on the circumstances at the time. If you had actually given a solid reason you should be unbanned I might've been inclined to support you, but even with that it would've been a stretch. Good luck in life, I hope you continue to change for the better, but your place is not here my friend.

I was banned because I was toxic. I want to show everyone that im not toxic anymore

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 3
  • Disagree 1