Fishing!

Jinky_Jakob

+1

The addon linked is a definite -1 due to performance but in terms of adding Passive RP jobs, this would be a neat one. I normally would say this doesn't belong ("vanilla" darkRP) but after Hobos got a dumpster diving mini-objective I think it would be cool if there was a lightweight way to add this in. Fishing can be both solitary and social, and I think logging in and seeing some people with lines casted would be cool.

If this impacts server stability in any way however I would have to say -1 as that's more important than adding onto the server right now.

I'm more neutral-leaning but I don't think Neutral helps much. As long as there's no downside I think this would be beneficial.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
23 hours ago, ShankNinja said:

+1

The addon linked is a definite -1 due to performance but in terms of adding Passive RP jobs, this would be a neat one. I normally would say this doesn't belong ("vanilla" darkRP) but after Hobos got a dumpster diving mini-objective I think it would be cool if there was a lightweight way to add this in. Fishing can be both solitary and social, and I think logging in and seeing some people with lines casted would be cool.

If this impacts server stability in any way however I would have to say -1 as that's more important than adding onto the server right now.

I'm more neutral-leaning but I don't think Neutral helps much. As long as there's no downside I think this would be beneficial.

On 8/18/2021 at 12:01 AM, Austin said:

-1 not needed, it’s not optimized, entity itself is glitchy and bugged, major fps drops in single player. 

good idea but not for this server

As I said in the suggestion, that addon is only an idea of what could be, and also as stated, I have no idea how servers work so I was just linking that for an idea of what it could look like.  Thanks for your responses!

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...